Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Id say wayne is better but i havent realty listened to tupac much at all so i cant realy judge him but imo id say wayne is better

Comment

how the fuck are any of you going to compare Tupac to Lil Wayne? They are two very different rappers not even on the same level. If you want the best my vote goes to Tupac hands down. The only thing comparable to Pac is that wayne has the same work ethnic as Pac.

Tupac forever will always be the best ain't nobody touching him fuck Biggie that bitch only put out 3 albums that's it ain't no more music from him. The best to ever do it is Pac his songs touch more people worldwide than most artists. Plus Pac got all that music and movies. word up son word!

Comment

tupac is wayy better just cause he had a messege in his music like if wayne started rapping bout meaningful things then maybe he'll be better than pac

Comment

wayne is better than pac, and he's the best ever hands down like six thirty... he's better than pac at everything except for maybe content but even then people act like pac didnt rap about money, drugs, and bitches... too many of yall are just followers and dont have ur own opinion... these same pac fans probably think jordan is the greatest ever to play bball smh... pac couldnt flow like wayne, pac didnt have wordplay as clever as wayne, pac wasn't as diverse as wayne, and pac didnt make choruses as good as wayne... wayne speaks on real shit on a lot of songs ie. hustla muzik, what she does, all alone, misunderstood, gossip etc... everything gets better with time and as far as talent goes wayne is the greatest and in a couple of years we'll have a rapper better than wayne and pac... rappers like pac and jay laid the blueprint for wayne... when rap first came out there was nobody rappin like wayne but over time rappers got better and better... are yall too blind to realize as a society everything gets better...? can u imagine a ten year old listenin to pac and wayne right now instead of just pac or just wayne...?

i repeat as far as talent goes wayne is better than pac... flow, lyrics, delivery, and even at choosing beats so all you followers need to open ur eyes or you'll miss history in the making... thats all for now bye.

Comment

They Both Jam Who Cares
            Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
            I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
            Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
            You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
            Empty the clip then roll the window up
            Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
            I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
            Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
            That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
            Dark shades EazyE
            Five letter YMCMB
            Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
            I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Comment

2pac , makaveliiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

In the great words of Tupac "Fuck All Y'all"

Seriously, how the hell can you say Tupac did NOT expand to other races. Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? Ask any white person if they heard of Tupac and I bet they ALL will say they know who he is and probably know some of his albums. I can't say the same for Lil' Wayne. Just the other day in sociology class some kid said he's only heard one lil' wayne song and he's heard more than 2 albums from Tupac. Don't ever say Tupac hasn't expanded his range more than just the black audience.

IMO, Lil' Wayne hasn't expanded to all audiences. Why? He talks about shit only BLACK PEOPLE can relate to. Lean, Girls, Fat Asses, Cars, etc. That's all the 'black dream'. I listen to Tupac everyday and zone out. Just Tupac's delivery can make a person think:

"Damn - gave my homey 90 days for domestic violence
                  I try to picture myself, in this position but remain silent
                  I get to thinkin bout this shit, we been through
                  We close like kin but you remain my friend to
                  This life of sin, done got the both of us in trouble
                  But you always stay down for a nigga, so that's why I love you"

Shit like that makes you think about life and the shit you into. Yeah Wayne may take you out of this world but Tupac took you out of this galaxy. Wayne even said himself that Tupac was his biggest influence. Please, please, please don't ever think Lil' Wayne is on Tupac's level. Even when Lil' Wayne dies I think he will be in the top 5 right under Notorious B.I.G. or Jay-Z.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Em > Wayne > Tupac

Comment

Best Rapper Today Wayne Best Rapper Ever Pac.
                      2Pac rapped about shit that interessed everyone even my daddy be bumping pac but wayne is differnt like dwayne wayne
                      ya knaw wut mean, it's different. pac only had a few years 0f hiphop and look what he has become wayne been in longer so he had to become beter(not saying he's beter than pac) or else had be just one wack ass rapper But U cant compare someone alive against someone dead it doesnt make sense's it atleast not for me. this all for now ya digg.

P.S. if someone head got fucked up reading this ur welcome

Comment

I would imagine 2 pacs popularity would also have to do with how his career ended.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungFire420
                          Em > Wayne > Tupac
                          Wayne > Tupac > Em

Comment

Working...
                          X