Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

listen this is a VERY simple debate, there are just really stupid ass kids on these forums lol

Tupac was arguably the best black human being ever! (black jesus) as said before, he was a modern day malcom x, fighting black oppresion and pouring his heart out over the beats...he was as real/forward thinking as it gets, yet at the same time he was as thug as thug gets, which was the a beautiful contradiction.

however as far as technical rap skills goes, NO ONE, i repeat NO ONE is better than weezy f baby ever. i promise lol.
    flow, lyrics, delivery, creativity..think about it, wayne is number 1 in all four of those catagories that define an MC. he has revolutionized the way we view the art of rapping.

so Tupac was one of the best human beings ever, but lil tunechi IS the best rapper technically ever.
    "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Originally posted by no lungs18
      listen this is a VERY simple debate, there are just really stupid ass kids on these forums lol

Tupac was arguably the best black human being ever! (black jesus) as said before, he was a modern day malcom x, fighting black oppresion and pouring his heart out over the beats...he was as real/forward thinking as it gets, yet at the same time he was as thug as thug gets, which was the a beautiful contradiction.

however as far as technical rap skills goes, NO ONE, i repeat NO ONE is better than weezy f baby ever. i promise lol.
      flow, lyrics, delivery, creativity..think about it, wayne is number 1 in all four of those catagories that define an MC. he has revolutionized the way we view the art of rapping.

so Tupac was one of the best human beings ever, but lil tunechi IS the best rapper technically ever.
      I think I would have to Co-Sign. Despite my loyalty to Makaveli.
      Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

[quote=InKredible.]
        Originally posted by "no lungs18":2nuwjf9y

I think I would have to Co-Sign. Despite my loyalty to Makaveli.[/quote:2nuwjf9y]

yea same here.

Comment

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Originally posted by no lungs18

I think I would have to Co-Sign. Despite my loyalty to Makaveli.
          Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Lil Wayne is creative ill give him that.
            But...all he does is drop metaphors...
            Listen to wayne, every bar he drops one word the same.
            I get he is very unique creative talented and he does have his raps.
            Nobody since wayne has worked as hard as pac witch is amazing.
            Lyrically talented tho
            Pac over Wayne anyday.
            Any rapper can come up with a shitload of metaphors and a few raps about i got more bitches hoes and cars.
            But it takes someone so good at his music..to pop out a track like dear mama.
            Wayne can do it..but dont tell me he wont be talking about his swagger or cars or shit like that if he was to make a dear mama track.
            Pac kept it all raw and real when he made such a track...

Better Lyricist Pac.

Who has been more creative and made more songs that actually were hell of good.
            Lil Wayne, but that's because of his creative metaphors.

A better man 2pac of course.
            Poet.Rapper,Preacher cmon the black jesus for crying out loud.

Lil Wyane
            Rapper, Hell of a preacher as well..
            haha whats in my cup now that was a classic interview.

There both golden in there own way.
            Does it really matter?I can tell you one thing forsure. if pac was around.
            Half these cats wouldnt be here.
            and i think wayne and pac would be droppin a few tracks 2gether here and there.

LYRICALLY THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME HONESTLY HONESTLY THO.
            Eminem.
            Cmon...

"
            Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
            Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
            When they know they're your heart
            And you know you were their armour
            And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'her
            But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
            And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?"

Not even his best. But look how poetic he gets in his raps.
            How a white boi can take the black jesus place when hes gone.
            pac gave him the thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
              Originally posted by YoungFire420
              Em > Wayne > Tupac
              You Dumb.
              That is the dumbest fucking order ever. Exactly backwards. Pac>Wayne>Em

Comment

Lil Wayne. No Argument.

Now Someone Lock This Thread.

Comment

Honestly, yeah Pac was great IN HIS TIME. Think about it, he's been dead for over 13 years now. Let him be. Pac and Wayne have different styles, rhymes, etc. You can't really compare them. If Pac were still living, personally, he would have fell off like the rest. But yeah, Wayne to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561
                    Honestly, yeah Pac was great IN HIS TIME. Think about it, he's been dead for over 13 years now. Let him be. Pac and Wayne have different styles, rhymes, etc. You can't really compare them. If Pac were still living, personally, he would have fell off like the rest. But yeah, Wayne to the fullest.

Co-Muthafuckin'-Sign.

THE END.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune.

Co-Muthafuckin'-Sign.

THE END.
                      I know you said the end but I just really have to co-sign with this

Ok now this is the end of discussion

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Lil Wayne. No Argument.

Now Someone Lock This Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by lovalle

Co-Muthafuckin'-Sign.

THE END.
                          I know you said the end but I just really have to co-sign with this

Ok now this is the end of discussion

Lmao! I Love Lovalle

Comment

Working...
                          X