Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
    Pac wasn't all that great IMO. Wayne It's on another level musically.. know, what i'm saying ? Tha Carter IIII will show y'all.
    Someone failed 4th grade math lol .

Comment

stupidest thread ever!

2pac had brilliant subject matter unlike wayne who raps about u kno wat.

2pac>>>wayne

wayne is more of a "i dont give a fuck about what i say" rapper and i respect that

Comment

Thread title is so offending lol
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

end of the day..

lil wayne - great.

2pac - great.

ima be bumping both of their music for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Whatever you think about who is the GOAT or whatever is you own personal opinion.

Its like me saying to you :
            "This book is better."

And you saying:
            "No this is better because it talks about the issues of today."

Then i'd go;
            "Im not interested in the issues of today"

Or saying Rock musics better than Hip Hop simply because you like it more.

It's all about what your into and what you like.

As far as im concerned Wayne is Far more interesting than Pac.
            And dont try disagreeing with what i've said just because I think Wayne is better.

My opinion: Lil Wayne = GOAT
            this !

Comment

I bet most of the bitches saying Pac wasn't great, never really listened to his music and can't relate to what he's saying. I hate it especially when niggas just started listing to hip-hop a couple years ago, and decides who's the GOAT.
              Last edited by marcusgettin; 04-30-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

no....just no......both rappers are talented the only difference is that pac actually did the shit he rapped about...he was REAL

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB View Post

AND PLEASE dont EVER say pac was a "sucka." Pac is way more realer than Lil' Wayne. A person who's had the fame and money before his fuckin' balls dropped. Lil' Wayne is just a commercial version of Pac. He's an entertainer, that's all; atleast in my eyes. The guy has had money since before he reached high school. there's no way he was poppin' guns and shit like that livin' in mansions and 200k cars, and million dollar watches. Please, miss me with that bs sayin' Pac wasn't real and then put lil' wayne as the best. Kill yaself son.
                  /thread
                  TOP SHELF Records (300 M)

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
                    Pac wasn't all that great IMO. Wayne It's on another level musically.. know, what i'm saying ? Tha Carter IIII will show y'all.
                    Come on man, how is Wayne on another level? Pac is easily one of, if not the greatest.

Comment

Maybe pac was or is the biggest.. personally I think Biggie is better because his beats and flow and stuff makes me love his songs, and 2pac's songs never did shock me with a beat or something the same way so I would listen to it more than once , he is just a gangster with great lyrics.. not that great music ( maybe he should have written books lol )
                      You get me ? pac had the lyrics, biggie had both, but wayne maked the best music.
                      To me, wayne will remain the best evento he drops 7 more rebirthalbums or such, because of the music he allready have and some of the great songs he still raps.
                      my opinion, no hatin

Comment

I bet you've listened to mainstream stuff like Hit 'Em Up, Cali Love etc. Go listen to the 17 Makaveli Tapes, and albums like Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. or Me Against the World instead of his greatest hits album.
                        Bad beats? What the.. his producers made epic beats..

But who cares. There isn't a best rapper ever, only legends. And both are legends (ok, Wayne's a walking legend).

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          Thread title is so offending lol
                          /thread

Comment

Working...
                          X