• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil' Wayne doesn't freestyle?

Originally posted by Chainz
    Originally posted by ThaKidB
    Lil Wayne may use the throught process now, but listen to The Prefix, and the Suffix..thats all straight freestyle and thats some of his best work right there.
    He just said he don't freestyle. Does anyone read?
    Yeah but when did he say that? During the Carter Doc? Or when, because Prefix and Suffix came out over 5 years ago so its very possible he used to freestyle.
    You can ONLY get better at freestyling. I've never seen someone who use to freestyle not freestyle anymore. They may not be that good at it like they use to but they still dish out some bars, garbage or not.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Lil Wayne may use the throught process now, but listen to The Prefix, and the Suffix..thats all straight freestyle and thats some of his best work right there.
      THOSE WERE WRITTEN YOU FOOL. EVERYTHING BEFORE CARTER 1 WAS WRITTEN.

Originally posted by ThaKidB
      Is everyone on here illiterate ?

To be honest, the dude might as well write, he does the same thing everyone else does besides he just doesn't put it down on paper. He stole the idea from Jay-Z but Jay-Z doesn't do takeovers that many times. I swear if I was the person mixing that would drive me INSANE.

And the reason for this thread IS:

everyone credits wayne for not writing. When most people say they DON'T WRITE, it means they freestyle it up. That's what big did and that's pretty much what Jay-Z does. Lil' Wayne does what every great artist does. Eminem even admits freestyling most of his but he writes down so he doesn't forget it. Just because he doesn't write down on paper that doesn't make him great.

-150 points from Lil' Wayne being the greatest rapper alive, -500 from Lil' Wayne being the greatest rapper ever.
      Actually it looks like you're Illiterate.

Jay-Z said he DOESN'T freestyle, he thinks about it just like wayne then records it. Watch fade to black...he sits there for a while, thinks about it then records. and everybody does make mixtakes while they record.

B.I.G did NOT freestyle his raps he thought about them aswell.

FREESTYLING = without thought.

RECORDING WITHOUT WRITING = THOUGHT BUT NO PEN AND PAPER.

-1000000 points for your moma dropping you on the head as a child.

Comment

I'm sure everyone freestyles. And B.I.G freestyles. A lot of rappers freestyle.
        They just don't promote or include it into their mainstream albums. And you make it seem like we label Wayne for greatness because he 'don't write'. I say he's great based on how he produce his music. He use adlibs, slick metaphors.
        He discuss about outerspace and stuff instead rolling in the same hood, pullin the same bitches. He's something different indeed. What the game's been kinda missing. Wayne do freestyle in a couple song though. You can kinda tell. Like on some songs.. like Magic from Dedication 3, if you listen closely you can tell he stops and edit to add parts together. Like for example.. Scarface.. that one sounds like your def. of a freestyle.
        Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Do the songs Demolition Freestyle pt.1 and pt. 2 not exist to some people? haha or did they just name them that for the hell of it?
          "My noggin aint on fire but ima blaze everything"

Comment

who Cares IF he Dont freestYLE

Comment

Working...
            X