Old lil wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old lil wayne

I miss the old wayne like real talk not this silly one. i can understand he is having fun. But still you got fans like me who miss your old shit and mixtapes that most fans never heard of. Example, Squad up, The preffix, The Suffix. Every songs was 110%. And like his last great album was carter 2 which can not be touched by any rapper. I think if lil wayne listened to his old shit he'd be back to his real self.

Re: Old lil wayne

Originally posted by Old_Wayne98-06 View Post
    I miss the old wayne like real talk not this silly one. i can understand he is having fun. But still you got fans like me who miss your old shit and mixtapes that most fans never heard of. Example, Squad up, The preffix, The Suffix. Every songs was 110%. And like his last great album was carter 2 which can not be touched by any rapper. I think if lil wayne listened to his old shit he'd be back to his real self.
    i feel you, lets see where his mind's at when he gets at.

Comment

I Disagree New Wayne Is A Better Wayne

Comment

Tha Carter III Lil Wayne, killed every rapper in the game.
        Maybe C2 has the best lyrics and shit, but C3 proved that he's tha best.

Comment

I don't really like tha old, it's maybe cause I felt in love with tha new Wayne, no homo...

-I think No Ceilings show that he still has the craziest lines in a fast time-rap! -And C3 showed his metaphore-side!

Comment

Originally posted by AnDz View Post
            Tha Carter III Lil Wayne, killed every rapper in the game.
            Maybe C2 has the best lyrics and shit, but C3 proved that he's tha best.
            C3 proved he had big mainstream hits. Not that he was the best.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i feel ya. idk which wayne i like better

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                i feel ya. idk which wayne i like better
                Same hahaha. New Wayne is more worried about punchlines and lyrics. Old Wayne had better flow and better wordplay.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Wayne98-06 View Post
                  agree with u 100%
                  "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    C3 proved he had big mainstream hits. Not that he was the best.
                    exactly .
                    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

I agree Everything from 04-07 was his best.

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Same hahaha. New Wayne is more worried about punchlines and lyrics. Old Wayne had better flow and better wordplay.
                        if only you could combine them lol

Comment

Working...
                        X