Old lil wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old lil wayne

Word, Tha Carter 2 was straight FIRE. Every song on tht album is good, and the lyrics are so good. I mean Wayne is still good, but now I think its all about the money.

Comment

i like both styles that he has done old wayne and new wayne both got amazing songs so idk what one i like more

Comment

ehh i dont like old old wayne. carter 2 is when he started gettin better. I dont like his whole punk rock phase though.. ill give ya that much..

Comment

2004-2008 he was better,imo.

Comment

Originally posted by weezymuthaxxxxxx View Post
            ehh i dont like old old wayne. carter 2 is when he started gettin better. I dont like his whole punk rock phase though.. ill give ya that much..
            I Agree. but i am not understanding Why you listening to old music. Wayne is much better then he was.

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Let's see what he will do fo C4...

Comment

I think that's Wayne's good point: each album is clearly diferent. Each album = one flow, one style. So tha Carter IV will be something new, that we couldnt expect until we have it, cause Wayne is constantly moving. I don't know if he improve, grow, or not, that's opinion, but he changes, and that's good, he's not boring.

Comment

By old wayne i mean Squad up-Carter 2 with the da drought three. Here is how i see it Dedication1&2, Carter files, Lil weezy ana, Squad up, The preffix, The suffix, Carter 1&2, and da drought 3. Thats lil wayne although the real lil wayne is carter 2. Lyrically killed albums reason why he has the track best rapper alive. And guess who was fucking with him during that time no one. Jay-z called him and said i see you, eminem was saying shit, Kayne west wasn't saying shit, mos def wasnt say shit, talib and common both were not say shit, and even gay ass 50 didnt complain because they knew it was true. If Wayne was carter and carter 2 right now he'd be 100x better

Comment

I like the new Wayne a lot better than the old one

Comment

Wayne is just enjoying life and doing whatever he wants. I would do the exact same lol!
                      http://www.redunktees.com

Comment

I hate how his image changed along with his music, Wayne used to be so hood, now he rockin skinnies and fedora hats... He strayed away from what he is, and what gets me the most is he really thinks he's a rocker. It's good that his music is versatile and that he went beyond rap, but it looks like he lost himself during the process. In every new song he either has a goofy voice, is singing, or Raping(talking) slow. That is not the Wayne I fuck with. That's why I'm over hearing bumping Tha Carter II, The Suffix, Like Father, Like Son, and anything during that era, I even fuck with the SQ mixtapes and the classic Weezy(The Block Is Hot/Lights Out/500 Degreez).

Comment

I like the new "rapper" Wayne, not his rock shit. Tha Carter III and No Ceilings is why. 07 and forward is when Weezy was and is the best.

Instagram:
                          NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                          X