Old lil wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old lil wayne

One thing that bugs me about New Wayne is that he laughs at more of his own punchlines.

Comment

I follow what ever weezy f baby does

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Carter View Post
        I hate how his image changed along with his music, Wayne used to be so hood, now he rockin skinnies and fedora hats... He strayed away from what he is, and what gets me the most is he really thinks he's a rocker. It's good that his music is versatile and that he went beyond rap, but it looks like he lost himself during the process. In every new song he either has a goofy voice, is singing, or Raping(talking) slow. That is not the Wayne I fuck with. That's why I'm over hearing bumping Tha Carter II, The Suffix, Like Father, Like Son, and anything during that era, I even fuck with the SQ mixtapes and the classic Weezy(The Block Is Hot/Lights Out/500 Degreez).
        why does it matter what he wears? He can wear skin tight spandex for all I care, as long as his music is good

Comment

I don't think Wayne gets worse he just changes. Maybe you like it maybe you dont. But you have to see just like what happened to biggie, wayne is rich now he don't live in the hood no more so he can't rap that way anymore. If he was then he'd just be fake. I love his new style it's wayne but hes evolved and he's rappin about what hes seeing and doin now. He raps everyday he can't be gettin worse only better, maybe he'll run outta shit to say sometimes but you can guarantee his albums like C4 are gonna be fire cause he saves only his best shit. To me no ceilings is his best mixtape just my opinion tho

Comment

Originally posted by SerialKiller View Post
            I follow what ever weezy f baby does
            Hell yeah I like it all even the rock music

Comment

The old wayne was the hood wayne, where he was raw on every song, spittin every bar like he was tryna kill every body... A prime example of that is the song "N.O. To N.Y." He fuckin snapped on that song

The new wayne is the wayne thats gettin the recognition that he deserves. He occasionally shows that flow and lyricism that he used before he started to make his music more mainstream.................Personally I love both NO HOMO

Comment

Old Lil' Wayne Isn't As Good As New Lil' Wayne

Just My Opinion

Comment

From my point of view Tha Carter II was his best album, i don't like rebirth that much. Rock is just not my genre. But all in all i think that the "new" Lil Wayne is much better. Maybe he is more mainstream, but he is not so grave as the "old" Wayne, he makes often jokes and is more merrier then before. For example in live performance

It is just a matter of opinion
                  What I'm Doing, Getting Money, What We Doing, Getting Money, What They Doing, hating on us,

Comment

I like the new wayne

Comment

If you really are a lil wayne fan this statement is not an opinion straight fact. The Suffix, The preffix, Carter 2, Da drought 3 is better than anythiing wayne has put out currently. Old wayne is much harder than his new shit. No ceilings he kinda went back but still his hood shit is the best. Dont get me wrong his new stuff is cool but i dont care as much.

Comment

I like Lil' Wayne from all time periods. No need to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by sam d. View Post
                          I like Lil' Wayne from all time periods. No need to compare.

Instagram:
                          NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                          X