Other rappers' quotes talking about Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busta Rhymes calls Lil Wayne the "God Emcee"

YouTube - Lil Wayne's Welcome Home Private Party Red Carpet!

1:47

Comment

Re: Busta Rhymes calls Lil Wayne the "God Emcee"

Busta have always respected Wayne -Nicee..

Comment

lmfao @ tpain in the end

Comment

i dare say busta mite be a better lyricist than wayne no i will say! lol imo

Comment

Merging this with a similar thread you already made

Comment

Re: Other rappers' quotes talking about Wayne

Haha i remember showing this to my freind, who normally dont like Weezy, but hes a huge Eminem fan, and he was speechless

Comment

"being dope is all in the muscle. it's more than just a pause and a chuckle" -Lupe Fiasco

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

lol jk...
                "I think Lil wayne is an extremely talented rapper. maybe some of the things he raps about aren't good, but he can really rap" -Lupe

Comment

Originally posted by kdoggx2o00 View Post
                  "being dope is all in the muscle. it's more than just a pause and a chuckle" -Lupe Fiasco

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

lol jk...
                  "I think Lil wayne is an extremely talented rapper. maybe some of the things he raps about aren't good, but he can really rap" -Lupe
                  When did Lupe say that? That's a huge compliment coming from someone like him.

Comment

DX: What did you mean when you said on that track that “They tellin’ me we died / But as long as Wayne and Jeezy flame and crew’d up, I know that it’s a lie”?

WC: No, no, no, no, no, I said, “true’d up.” “Flame” is Bloods. “True’d up” is Crips. [Young] Jeezy wear a lot of blue. He stay true’d up. [Lil] Wayne wear a lot of red, for like Bloods. As long as they’re still out there, and they’re influenced by the lifestyle of the west coast, we’re not dead. We’re still living. Every time Wayne come out here, or you listen to Wayne music, Wayne represent his Blood gang. When you see Jeezy, Jeezy’s always wearing blue. And [when] you talk to Jeezy, Jeezy’s gon’ “cuzz” you. “They tellin’ me we died / But as long as Wayne and Jeezy’s flame’d and true’d up, I know that it’s a lie.” We ain’t dead, not at all. We’re still living. If y’all consider them the best right now, they’re at the top of the game, and they’re out doing what they’re doing, then we’re still living. Every time their heart beat, our heart beating as well.

That wasn’t a diss. Lil Wayne, that’s my lil’ nigga. Jeezy’s my nigga. But neither one of them can dispute what I’m saying, because it’s not a diss.
                    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...rce=feedburner

A Weezy cosign from a legend
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Game on Weezy and soo woo track :
                      When did you record “Su Woo” with Weezy?
                      We did that right before he went in. Wayne always looks out for me on anything. I’ve been talking to him damn near everyday, he’s actually in LA right now. He’ll see him on the The R.E.D. Album, and you better believe anybody that fucks with Wayne got major problems with me.

V Exclusive: Game Talks Recording With Wiz And Weezy, The R.E.D. Album, Lakers, And Face Tats | VIBE

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                        If that happens, wayne would definetely loose a lot of respect, including some of mine...
                        if kanye can do a verse with him why cant wayne
                        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Bumping this old thread because Ice Cube aint mentioned in here... Respect from that guy is better than all these rappers listed in here imo
                          Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                          Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                          She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                          Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                          I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                          I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Working...
                          X