Is Wayne done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wayne done?

I am a HUGE Lil Wayne fan, but a lot of people are saying that hes "washed up" or "done" or that he can't rap anymore. I do not believe this but i wanna kow what you guys think. Please give me your honest opinions because i know we are all Weezy fans here. I just wanna know if you guys think he is "done" also, or if he will come back to the top?
    How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
    Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Re: Is Wayne done?

He Isn't Done. He Is Still By Far The Best Rapper Alive, Its Just He's In Prison Just Wait Til' Tha Carter IV

Comment

Some people in my school day he's wack now/he's 2008's news or whatever. Then for every person you hear say that you'll automatically have like two people look at that person like "You can't be serious!" . The nigga's been in jail, so you can't really judge him. Most of the stuff we got from January-October was most likely rushed. Nobody knows about Light Up (Remix) so no one knows about his full capabilities anymore.

Whaddya know Lollipop just came on tv, ironic.
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        He Isn't Done. He Is Still By Far The Best Rapper Alive, Its Just He's In Prison Just Wait Til' Tha Carter IV
        I hope so. Like not alot of people, other than hardcore weezy fans, like IANAHB. I think Wayne will kill it when he gets out tho. Thanks for your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
          Some people in my school day he's wack now/he's 2008's news or whatever. Then for every person you hear say that you'll automatically have like two people look at that person like "You can't be serious!" . The nigga's been in jail, so you can't really judge him. Most of the stuff we got from January-October was most likely rushed. Nobody knows about Light Up (Remix) so no one knows about his full capabilities anymore.

Whaddya know Lollipop just came on tv, ironic.
          Haha yea your right. That Light Up remix was hot! But im just hopin that people dont abandon wayne and think hes washed up cuz i know when he gets out of jail hes gonna come back with fire! And yea his latest music was rushed and i still found it to be good. so i cant wait for C4!

Comment

no he's just in jail

/obvious

Comment

Yep, Wayne's done.
              *joking*

He isn't done but if C4 is ANYTHING like his latest shit (probably wont be) then yeah, you can say he's done.
              Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                I hope so. Like not alot of people, other than hardcore weezy fans, like IANAHB. I think Wayne will kill it when he gets out tho. Thanks for your opinion
                I Think The Album Is Quite Good Not Album Material But Its Great Songs.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                  I am a HUGE Lil Wayne fan, but a lot of people are saying that hes "washed up" or "done" or that he can't rap anymore. I do not believe this but i wanna kow what you guys think. Please give me your honest opinions because i know we are all Weezy fans here. I just wanna know if you guys think he is "done" also, or if he will come back to the top?
                  When C4 drops and when he comes outta jail all those people that are saying hes washed up and done will be the main ones on his dick and the first to listen to his music. Wayne is gonna come out a monster and everyone knows it.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Make that decision after Tha Carter IV.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post
                      Yep, Wayne's done.
                      *joking*

He isn't done but if C4 is ANYTHING like his latest shit (probably wont be) then yeah, you can say he's done.
                      Yea i agree. But i dont think C4 will be like IANAHB. I think its gonna be sick as hell. But i liked IANAHB idk why a lot of people dont?

Comment

hell no, wayne still puts out heat. Wayne still has loads of good music left in him
                        Life is a bitch, and death is her sister

Comment

Working...
                        X