• Show
Clear All

Re: Is Wayne done?

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
    Make that decision after Tha Carter IV.
    This!

Comment

he's not done,it's just people miss wayne in general. some miss the "old" wayne. "C2" wayne "08" wayne. people just miss certain times of a wayne era. he's only progressing. when he gets out, everbody will be on his dick like "ohhh i knew wayne was gonna do this! or that!" wtf? nigga you was just saying he sucked and he aint gone be good when he get out. Lol, just wait.

Comment

I think after the rebirth, wayne realizes what he is good at...raw rap. wait till c4

/lock

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

Originally posted by gblundon2 View Post
          I think after the rebirth, wayne realizes what he is good at...raw rap. wait till c4

/lock
          For what reason? They should made a new fuckin rule about these really annoying people posting /lock after their post, when most of the time, there's no freaking reason to lock it. It's a forum, u discuss things, just cause u post lock doesn't mean a mod will come on and lock it for you.

D4! C4!
          LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by YeezyYM View Post
            For what reason? They should made a new fuckin rule about these really annoying people posting /lock after their post, when most of the time, there's no freaking reason to lock it. It's a forum, u discuss things, just cause u post lock doesn't mean a mod will come on and lock it for you.
            haha ownage
            Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
            If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
            And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
            Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post
              you forgot about I Am Not Human Being, Hold Up, With You, That Ain't Me etc...man Wayne is still the beast, but just smaller beast that he was at C3 or The Leak EP... haha, i'm sure C4 will destroy all man, it will be something big.

I'm sorry, was my post about what you like, or what I like?

Because, I'm pretty sure it's about my personal preference.

Comment

Working...
              X