Is Wayne done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Wayne done?

IANAHB had some of his best tracks since pre No Ceilings.. I like his flow more than NoCeilings

Comment

surprisingly ppl who barely like Wayne thought this album was some dope work,

-this 1 guy who barely likes wayne put the album as his Pic on Facebook and said "Best work from wayne ive heard in a while"

Comment

No ceilings flow was clean as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
          surprisingly ppl who barely like Wayne thought this album was some dope work,

-this 1 guy who barely likes wayne put the album as his Pic on Facebook and said "Best work from wayne ive heard in a while"
          wow thats suprising. thats definetly not his best in a while imo. no ceilings was better. but i still liked IANAHB
          How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
          Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

To put it simply... no.

Comment

He's in jail, & by the time he's out he would've sold a million records. Wayne is NOT done.

Comment

I'm not sure where you are seeing a lot of people that don't like IANAHB, for the most part it got positive reviews. And obviously no he isn't done

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                  I'm not sure where you are seeing a lot of people that don't like IANAHB, for the most part it got positive reviews. And obviously no he isn't done
                  Like if u go on hip hop sites alot of people dont like it and say that wayne is washed up. and some people at school but i guess those are just haters haha but it didnt sell that much either

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                    My thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                      Like if u go on hip hop sites alot of people dont like it and say that wayne is washed up. and some people at school but i guess those are just haters haha but it didnt sell that much either
                      Well good for those hip hop sites

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                        He's in jail, & by the time he's out he would've sold a million records. Wayne is NOT done.
                        what do u mean when hes out he will have sold a million records from IANAHB? and yea thats what i like to hear lol

Comment

HA Ima up this thread when he's out. Wayne wont be done in a VERY long time
                          Last edited by superman2; 10-13-2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X