Free weezy b!t$#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free weezy b!t$#

Its people like this in our world that needa be slapped in the face. I hope karmas a bitch on this SBK guy

Opposing Views: Lil Wayne and Other Rappers Deserve to Be in Jail

FREE TUNE

Re: Free weezy b!t$#

Lol, wow.

Making significant amounts of money from record sales, touring, merchandise, endorsements, and you do some dumb shit like get caught carrying a gun, arrested for drugs while on probation, or commit first-degree murder… Your dumb ass deserves to get locked up!
    Call me stupid, but I agree with this.

Comment

I dnt wana say diz but he does deserve it but not the gun possesion cuz dhat waznt hiz gun lyk cortez said!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
        Lol, wow.

Call me stupid, but I agree with this.
        That doesn't make you stupid.

Comment

it was a damn gun, he wasnt flaunting it around or even carrying it on him around public so big f***ing deal (correct me if im wrong but i believe it was on his tour bus where they found the gun right?).... and so what if he had a little or a whole buncha weed. Its fucking weed. This isnt the 1920s anymore that shit is old news. Its just people like this that deserve to be bagging my groceries and cleaning my car for a living. Go get a life

Oh yea, and last time i checked when i smoked a lil mary i dont recall ever having the urge to fucking kill someone

Comment

he doesnt deserve it, he did nothing wrong

its the bus driver's fault

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              he doesnt deserve it, he did nothing wrong

its the bus driver's fault
              not really the Police were just targeting him, it could have been someone else's Gun but they wanted the Big Name

Comment

Originally posted by tunechi81 View Post
                it was a damn gun, he wasnt flaunting it around or even carrying it on him around public so big f***ing deal (correct me if im wrong but i believe it was on his tour bus where they found the gun right?).... and so what if he had a little or a whole buncha weed. Its fucking weed. This isnt the 1920s anymore that shit is old news. Its just people like this that deserve to be bagging my groceries and cleaning my car for a living. Go get a life

Oh yea, and last time i checked when i smoked a lil mary i dont recall ever having the urge to fucking kill someone
                As for the weed, it doesn't matter. The fact is that it's illegal whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by tunechi81 View Post
                  I won't even bother..

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                    As for the weed, it doesn't matter. The fact is that it's illegal whether you like it or not.
                    Thanks for the confirmation Skullcandy.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                      I won't even bother..
                      you got the main point, he didnt deserve it.

Comment

Atleast hes not surving the full year

Comment

Working...
                        X