Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free weezy b!t$#

Originally posted by tunechi81 View Post
    Yes but only up to 2 ozs i believe. Im nobody and dont know if the amount was released or not but id guess that waynes tour bus had a lil more than 2 ozs of weed on his bus lol
    no up to 25 grams so its less than an O.. he had 105 grams... I wasn't comparing NY's laws with what he got caught with in Arizona..

However your "knowledge" of NY law is clearly ZERO. Laws vary by state. NY has ZERO tolerance gun laws. it is not like ANY other state epsecialllllyyy texas where u can murk someone on ur lawn and its straight cause its ur property.. Waynes finger print on the gun = bars

Comment

I had something typed up, but I accidentally hit other reply button. -facepalm-

Comment

Originally posted by EA Chronic View Post
        no up to 25 grams so its less than an O.. he had 105 grams... I wasn't comparing NY's laws with what he got caught with in Arizona..

However your "knowledge" of NY law is clearly ZERO. Laws vary by state. NY has ZERO tolerance gun laws. it is not like ANY other state epsecialllllyyy texas where u can murk someone on ur lawn and its straight cause its ur property.. Waynes finger print on the gun = bars

shit EA i got respect for you. I dont know the laws in NY at all i just googled then copied the first thing i saw. Im used to texas and think that its what should definitely be nationwide. As for the weed comments. Idk how he got away w that AZ shit either but im going to stand firm in my beliefs about legalizing it.

Obama.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tunechi81 View Post
          shit EA i got respect for you. I dont know the laws in NY at all i just googled then copied the first thing i saw. Im used to texas and think that its what should definitely be nationwide. As for the weed comments. Idk how he got away w that AZ shit either but im going to stand firm in my beliefs about legalizing it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1414[/ATTACH]
          I feel you son, I didn't mean no disrespect neither it's just worlds different. After growing up in NYC and living in the South for a years more recently, you truely see it's almost like a different country

Comment

Legalizing weed is one thing, but legalizing cocaine and ecstasy is something completely different...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

werd 100%.. but decriminalized doesn't mean legal.. and even if a state deems it legal its still not federally and the feds can come in any time they want even if its legal in the state

Comment

honestly, he is a BIG target for the DA/cops... if weezy isn't smart about all the drug use after he gets out, he will likely end up back in jail..

i hope it never comes to that of course

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

Yeah I don't think Wayne should ever compare his self to Nelson Mandela. EVER. Hes locked up over a gun, but Nelson was locked up for trying to help are race. If Wayne feel the need to carry a gun because he feel someone will rob him than maybe he shouldn't rap so mush about what he own.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                    Yeah I don't think Wayne should ever compare his self to Nelson Mandela. EVER. Hes locked up over a gun, but Nelson was locked up for trying to help are race. If Wayne feel the need to carry a gun because he feel someone will rob him than maybe he shouldn't rap so mush about what he own.
                    Millionaire's got bodyguards.. He's packin cause it makes him gangsta straight up... He even says it. He got goons he don't need to pull it, but it make him feel safe.. stupid but w/e .. just like NFL players that get suspended 4 games pay for getting caught burning. Gimme a break i love to yearn but If ur paying me 5 mill a year to not burn for a few years... no brainer..
                    Last edited by EA Chronic; 10-16-2010, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EA Chronic View Post

yeah NY is super strict on guns. Living in NY i know.

Comment

I think that he knows that if he does the crime, he does the time.
                        and thats like a straight canadian sentence he got lol.

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
                        eww.

Comment

People are too emotional.

Nobody knows what really went down apart from his team etc. and he knows what he has done and has obviously learnt from it and had a reason for whatever it is he may have done. Its his personal life. Everybody makes mistakes. And some mistakes get exaggerated.
                          But people gotta get all pissy and start talkin shit callin people stupid coz they made mistakes and are facing consequences, they know wtf theyve done.
                          And why are people talking about that line. He obviously knows he is not in for the reasons Nelson mandella was. It is a Line, thats it.
                          Fuck Me.

Comment

Working...
                          X