Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free weezy b!t$#

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    Legalizing weed is one thing, but legalizing cocaine and ecstasy is something completely different...
    & word to that lol

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
    eww.

Comment

Originally posted by EA Chronic View Post
      Millionaire's got bodyguards.. He's packin cause it makes him gangsta straight up... He even says it. He got goons he don't need to pull it, but it make him feel safe.. stupid but w/e .. just like NFL players that get suspended 4 games pay for getting caught burning. Gimme a break i love to yearn but If ur paying me 5 mill a year to not burn for a few years... no brainer..
      Sorry but I can't understand half of the things you said. Having a gun doesn't make you a gangster. If you want to live the life of a gangster, jail comes along with it, he wanted that image so badly but not what comes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by -ckhill- View Post
        I think that he knows that if he does the crime, he does the time.
        and thats like a straight canadian sentence he got lol.
        um by canadian sentence u mean short? lol

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
          Sorry but I can't understand half of the things you said. Having a gun doesn't make you a gangster. If you want to live the life of a gangster, jail comes along with it, he wanted that image so badly but not what comes with it.
          You can't understand what i say? Your'e super redundant. Your last sentence says "Lil Wayne wanted to be a gangsta thus he got jail, he wanted to look like a gangsta, but not take the jail time that comes with it." .. okay w/e cool that's what you think.. nothing coming close to referring to my comment other than maybe supporting it.

and who said having a gun makes you gangsta... stereotypes aside look at real life. Lil Wayne grew up with that shit as an everyday thing. Everybody in their mother can get a gun down south for 3 chicklets, let alone in the hood in the south. Just like how people are saying, "sheesh so in so got in trouble for weed smh it should be legal", b/c so and so smokes or is used to weed being a normal w/e thing; Lil Wayne is used to that life. He's not worried about "omg Zero tolerance gun policy in NY" when he's going state to state every day on a tour. He's used to a gun laying around close; probably touched it not even thinking, moving it whatever and bam prints.

Make myself clearer speaking English? I spend too much time in my everyday life speaking proper English to worry about how I type online. Speaking proper actually bothers the shit out of me... ironically.

sorry for the dp
          Last edited by EA Chronic; 10-16-2010, 05:06 PM.

Comment

and who said having a gun makes you gangsta.
            He's packin cause it makes him gangsta straight up
            You did.

Comment

um by canadian sentence u mean short? lol
              lol ya man, i live there. u get more time for bustin probation lol

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
              eww.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                You did.
                My god.. yes every person in the world who has a gun is a gangsta....
                You made a stereotype out of my specific reference to Wayne... I clearly clarified my statement 2 posts ago... it's just a piece of the puzzle.

Comment

My god.. yes every person in the world who has a gun is a gangsta....
                  You made a stereotype out of my specific reference to Wayne... I clearly clarified my statement 2 posts ago... it's just a piece of the puzzle.
                  Excuse me, what?

I never made a stereotype out of anything by pointing out that you said that having a gun makes him "gangsta", but asking who said that when she pointed it out.

That's basically you saying that having a gun makes him "gangsta", not me.

I don't think having a gun makes you look "gangsta", it actually means two things to me, depending on the situation.

1. Having a gun to look cool in the presence of your "niggas" = idiot.
                  2. Having a gun to protect yourself = smart.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                    Excuse me, what?

I never made a stereotype out of anything by pointing out that you said that having a gun makes him "gangsta", but asking who said that when she pointed it out.

That's basically you saying that having a gun makes him "gangsta", not me.

I don't think having a gun makes you look "gangsta", it actually means two things to me, depending on the situation.

1. Having a gun to look cool in the presence of your "niggas" = idiot.
                    2. Having a gun to protect yourself = smart.
                    Lil Wayne grew up with that shit as an everyday thing. Everybody in their mother can get a gun down south for 3 chicklets, let alone in the hood in the south. Just like how people are saying, "sheesh so in so got in trouble for weed smh it should be legal", b/c so and so smokes or is used to weed being a normal w/e thing; Lil Wayne is used to that life. He's not worried about "omg Zero tolerance gun policy in NY" when he's going state to state every day on a tour. He's used to a gun laying around close; probably touched it not even thinking, moving it whatever and bam prints.

Comment

So, because he grew up with it, he has to do it now?

Comment

Don't care when I see shit like this..

Comment

who was arguing with you about that.. i was stating my opinion in response to whom I quoted.

I was replying to you in reference to what you were arguing with me about;your problems with my earlier statement.
                          Go post something useful instead of trying to put every one of my sentences under the microscope.

Comment

Working...
                          X