X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    That wasn't that great but whatever.

lmao nah let me be ur judge, that was great especially considering what simple nonsense impresses you. "bitch I flow like scuba"!! omgaawwd.

PS: I doubt u even get wayne's lines in 6'7 at this point.
    Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 02-03-2011, 08:19 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Ouch, that hurt. Seeing as your the one making references as progression of Ego when its rather that he was high and found that line funny and put it in there.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Don't make me start on you lol.

proofed/sourced... yea just wayne was high, found that line, and just put it in "Misunderstood", one, ONE of his deeper, more meaningful songs.

fuck outta here, you're outta your element tonight/today.
      Last edited by Kronnick; 02-03-2011, 08:13 PM. Reason: had to

Comment

Ouch, that hurt. Seeing as your the one making references as progression of Ego when its rather that he was high and found that line funny and put it in there.
        Or maybe he was talkin about his progression/ego's throughout his time in the game whilst high.

Comment

from this moment on if the conversation isn't moved to the official random topic and is kept civilized with good debate and minimal name calling I will start warning people for being off-topic.. k ? kewlthxbai

Comment

Glad an end was put to that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              But you already know all about that dont you.
              Did he put together that album? no
              Were all those songs even meant for an album in the first place? no
              Was it ever meant to be a fucking good album? no
              Yeah they weren't meant for that album cause they were meant for THA CARTER 4. Which is why Wayne is nothing but an average artist now.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Thought Lil Wayne was Weezy. Meaning people just think he's a rapper. But Weezy is Wayne. Meaning his rapping is just him because he's real as shit

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Glad an end was put to that. lol
                  it had ended before it begun. i smell smoke, is somethin sizzlin? c4

lookin forward to some new news... i had a feeling this week would be a good week, couple tracks, and still got 3 days left... lookin for that next bit of news, next single? other features/production? release date? something else....?

Comment

so seriously... we need a new single... its been 49 days since 6 Foot 7 Foot.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      Yeah they weren't meant for that album cause they were meant for THA CARTER 4. Which is why Wayne is nothing but an average artist now.
                      NOT ALL OF THEM. About 4 were. But whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Don't talk out ya ass with so much confidence. It only smells like shit.

Bill Gates
                        Right Above it

Only 2 meant for CIV from INHAB. Already confirmed by YMCMB

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                          it had ended before it begun. i smell smoke, is somethin sizzlin? c4

lookin forward to some new news... i had a feeling this week would be a good week, couple tracks, and still got 3 days left... lookin for that next bit of news, next single? other features/production? release date? something else....?
                          yeah we really need something on this album man.
                          We will probably get a date for the vid soon

Comment

Working...
                          X