• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
    #9.
    C4!

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      C4!
      Let's Go!!!

Comment

9 ?
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
          9 ?
          yep... #9... what a good day... 6 Foot 7 Foot is back in the top 10 on iTunes... & MICHIGAN FIRED RICH ROD.

Comment

So that's what T-minus said about CIV :

“Me and Drake had this record that we were going to put on Take Care, but 40 put this crazy mix on it and just made the beat bang—and after Wayne heard the mix that 40 did he was just like, ‘Wow, I’ve got to use this for my album.’ So yeah, I’m on the Tha Carter IV. The record is called ‘Maybe She Will.’ Things could change, but so far, it’s Wayne, and they got a verse from Ross, and they got Drake on the hook. I never even heard Wayne’s verse. I briefly met Wayne a few weeks ago, when I was in New York, and it was really short, like a few seconds meeting him. It was a session that we were having for Wayne and Drake. Boi-1da was there, too. But Wayne’s project, they’re trying to wrap it up really soon. He’s got a bunch of songs ready for the album. He’s just got to get a few more done, and then they’re going to push it out.”

I hope that's a Light Up type beat.. Anyway T-minus & 40 are so good, i don't worry about that record
            [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

Originally posted by nice2k View Post
              So that's what T-minus said about CIV :

“Me and Drake had this record that we were going to put on Take Care, but 40 put this crazy mix on it and just made the beat bang—and after Wayne heard the mix that 40 did he was just like, ‘Wow, I’ve got to use this for my album.’ So yeah, I’m on the Tha Carter IV. The record is called ‘Maybe She Will.’ Things could change, but so far, it’s Wayne, and they got a verse from Ross, and they got Drake on the hook. I never even heard Wayne’s verse. I briefly met Wayne a few weeks ago, when I was in New York, and it was really short, like a few seconds meeting him. It was a session that we were having for Wayne and Drake. Boi-1da was there, too. But Wayne’s project, they’re trying to wrap it up really soon. He’s got a bunch of songs ready for the album. He’s just got to get a few more done, and then they’re going to push it out.”

I hope that's a Light Up type beat.. Anyway T-minus & 40 are so good, i don't worry about that record
              Yeah Ross is a beast. Songs gonna be dope.

Comment

lol i told yall T-Minus was on C4...

Comment

Weezy's "new voice" is dope.
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

yea, charts looks dope, 6'7' is fucking street banger! i don't even see this track banging in tv or radio, just in parties, clubs, cars, this is that type of single.

Comment

lil wayne has a squeaky voice now that i dont like. they need to slightly use like a pitch correction or a little bit of autotune to correct that shit.

Comment

heard 6'7' on the radio for the first time today! it is currently back to number 9 on itunes
                        ____________________________________________________________

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

Originally posted by gblundon2 View Post
                          heard 6'7' on the radio for the first time today! it is currently back to number 9 on itunes

I may think the song is over-hyped. But congrats Tune.
                          Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Working...
                          X