Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC View Post
    I said I don't listen to him like that anymore I never said I wouldn't listen to his new stuff. I've heard all of it, and the only one that is even impressive is Look at Me Now.
    he's still better than your favorite.....

Comment

successful thread lived to see 20 pages... good job to everyone who participated in all of this

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by tony_v_baby View Post
      he's still better than your favorite.....
      best come back ever...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
        successful thread lived to see 20 pages... good job to everyone who participated in all of this

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

best come back ever...
        i try i try.....

Comment

Why are you guys still discussing this? All his features except Bow Chicka Wow Wow has been dope, and remember he's saving all the best for C4

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
            Why are you guys still discussing this? All his features except Bow Chicka Wow Wow has been dope, and remember he's saving all the best for C4
            thats a dope song !!
            edit: well im just talkin bout wayne's verse
            it sounded like a poetry or sumthing
            Last edited by slayeroo; 02-28-2011, 01:50 PM.
            "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

I said I don't listen to him like that anymore I never said I wouldn't listen to his new stuff. I've heard all of it, and the only one that is even impressive is Look at Me Now.
              That's the one that impressed you?

Rhetorical question
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

^^ hahaha wayne was kinda wack in look at me now... this was the only post-jail verse i didn't like..

Comment

No you said you don't listen to him period now, you didn't mention checking out his new music.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by michaes View Post
                    ^^ hahaha wayne was kinda wack in look at me now... this was the only post-jail verse i didn't like..
                    Yeah, I mean I like the verse but it's definitely not impressive like most other post jail verses.
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I kinda aqree ., he ' s FAR FROM beinq irrelevent - but I don ' t like any of his reckent sonq ' s . Look at me now ? Weak . Roman ' s Revenqe rmx ? Weak . I even thouqht 6 ' 7 was weak and the only reason it qot half the attention it has is beckause it ' s the first sonq wayne ' s offickially released sincke beinq out of prison . . . he still has his momment ' s ., but that ' s all they are to me ( riqht now ) MOMMENT ' S . I feel as thouqh he ckan ckome on ALOT stronqer !
                      - [real] shytt people, now just absorb itt;;
                      ii try to payy attention but yhurr madd boring [ ! ]
                      && ii got so much *swagg, ii need an ad for iit
                      && ii don�t liike to bragg so my biitches bragg for me

Comment

Originally posted by missShadd♥ View Post
                        I kinda aqree ., he ' s FAR FROM beinq irrelevent - but I don ' t like any of his reckent sonq ' s . Look at me now ? Weak . Roman ' s Revenqe rmx ? Weak . I even thouqht 6 ' 7 was weak and the only reason it qot half the attention it has is beckause it ' s the first sonq wayne ' s offickially released sincke beinq out of prison . . . he still has his momment ' s ., but that ' s all they are to me ( riqht now ) MOMMENT ' S . I feel as thouqh he ckan ckome on ALOT stronqer !
                        do you gotta fuckin type like that? dont that shit make you tired?

no offense though lmao

Comment

Originally posted by missShadd♥ View Post
                          LOL WUT eye.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X