Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
    I'm almost 100% certain more people have bumped "A Milli" more than "6'7'". If A Milli was a 10/10 i'd put 6'7' at a 7/10. Also many even agreed "Told Y'all" would've been a better "Street single" than 6'7'.
    Allthough I Agree, We Would Rather Of Had A New Song Also.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      Taylor Swift's hype 3-4 months after her album released is 100000X more than Wayne's C4 hype. Wayne won't even see Swift's first week sales in his first 2 week sales.
      Somthings wrong with what you said, ahhhh man somthing is very very wrong. please dnt do this 2 me

Comment

Fuckin' Christ THP

Comment

I'm almost 100% certain more people have bumped "A Milli" more than "6'7'". If A Milli was a 10/10 i'd put 6'7' at a 7/10. Also many even agreed "Told Y'all" would've been a better "Street single" than 6'7'.
          Meaningless bullshit.

You don't go pulling random percentages out ya ass like that and IDGAF what you rate them. Also, Told yall would NOT. Nobody wants to hear wayne rapping in autotune through a whole song. It didnt have as many hotlines either.

6'7 has 9 milli + views on youtube YouTube - Lil Wayne - 6'7 (6 Foot 7 Foot) [ LYRICS on Screen ] (Ft. Cory Gunz) Six Foot Seven Foot

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

6'7" is obviously a good song

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
              6'7" is obviously a good song
              STFU no one said it's a bad song, stop posting retarded comments seriously. I've been reading your post and you seriously sound like you have down syndrome.

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              Allthough I Agree, We Would Rather Of Had A New Song Also.
              Bro imagine it never leaked and they mastered the song(not sure if they did or not) it would have blown my mind

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
              Meaningless bullshit.

You don't go pulling random percentages out ya ass like that and IDGAF what you rate them. Also, Told yall would NOT. Nobody wants to hear wayne rapping in autotune through a whole song. It didnt have as many hotlines either.

6'7 has 9 milli + views on youtube YouTube - Lil Wayne - 6'7 (6 Foot 7 Foot) [ LYRICS on Screen ] (Ft. Cory Gunz) Six Foot Seven Foot
              Ohh really? Wasn't Lolipop fully autotuned? Buddy in the C4 thread there were a few members talking about how it would've been an awesome street single. No one is crazy over 6'7', i'd put half of NC over it seriously.

Comment

Ohh really? Wasn't Lolipop fully autotuned? Buddy in the C4 thread there were a few members talking about how it would've been an awesome street single. No one is crazy over 6'7', i'd put half of NC over it seriously.
                Lollipop isnt a rap song idiot and there goes the rest of your credibility. Deuces.

Comment

6'7' Was the perfect track Wayne coulda released as it appeals to different type of fans, Plus alot of Wayne haters co-sign this track an give there props where its needed.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
                    6'7' Was the perfect track Wayne coulda released as it appeals to different type of fans, Plus alot of Wayne haters co-sign this track an give there props where its needed.
                    Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      Lollipop isnt a rap song idiot and there goes the rest of your credibility. Deuces.
                      What type of song is it? I swear it won a grammy for "Rap song of the year 2009"

Comment

Just dropping some quick opinions:

I think CIV will sell between 500k-800k first week
                        I think 6'7' is better than A Milli in every aspect except the beat
                        I think Wayne is being judged too early
                        I think Tammy Torres is sexy
                        I think YMCMB really needs to get this 6 Foot, 7 Foot video out
                        I think a lot of this forum's faith in Wayne is little to nothing
                        I think all of Wayne's post prison verses have been dope as hell (except like 5 or 6) but the replay value for them fade quickly
                        I think even though all the Dedications have been released after the Tha Carters, D4 really needs to come before CIV, or if not D4, another mixtape.
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                          Just dropping some quick opinions:

I think CIV will sell between 500k-800k first week
                          I think 6'7' is better than A Milli in every aspect except the beat
                          I think Wayne is being judged too early
                          I think Tammy Torres is sexy
                          I think YMCMB really needs to get this 6 Foot, 7 Foot video out
                          I think a lot of this forum's faith in Wayne is little to nothing
                          I think all of Wayne's post prison verses have been dope as hell (except like 5 or 6) but the replay value for them fade quickly
                          I think even though all the Dedications have been released after the Tha Carters, D4 really needs to come before CIV or if not D4 another mixtape.
                          I think Dj Drama needs to be sent to a lonely island and be forgotten so Wayne can give out a double disc Da Drought 4 (double disc cause he missed out so many beats that he should of murked and this is the perfect time)

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X