Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

6'7' (edited version) Currently Charting:

#20 (hot 100) - 10 weeks
    #2 (r&b/hiphop) - 10 weeks
    #21 (digital) - 10 weeks
    #4 (ringtones) - 8 weeks
    #2 (rap songs) - 10 weeks

Top 100 Music Hits, Top 100 Music Charts, Top 100 Songs & The Hot 100 | Billboard.com

Comment

Chriblawyer said it all.
      It's just kinda weird the amount of absolute bullshit people on here talk. Like WTF just fuck off. Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
        6'7' (edited version) Currently Charting:

#20 (hot 100) - 10 weeks
        #2 (r&b/hiphop) - 10 weeks
        #21 (digital) - 10 weeks
        #4 (ringtones) - 8 weeks
        #2 (rap songs) - 10 weeks

Top 100 Music Hits, Top 100 Music Charts, Top 100 Songs & The Hot 100 | Billboard.com
        That's surprisingly amazing considering now video, they need a video out to carry on boosting it higher in the charts!
        Last edited by Wisheezy; 02-26-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          That's surprising amazing considering now video, they need a video out to carry on boosting it higher in the charts!
          Exactly... "no hype"?! #Buried

Comment

my argument is not that he isn't relevant,
            it's that i feel like he's on a slow decline.

after rebirth he dropped no ceilings,
            which definitely reformed my faith in his lyrical ability.
            but for no ceilings, he was still smoking & going about his old pre/recording routine.

now he's not smoking & he's just reading off a pad,
            there's no continuity in his verses anymore, & you can tell he's a bit tense. (at least that's how i see it)
            but that's how anyone would be coming out of jail.

however, post-no ceilings & pre jail wayne verses were garbage in my opinion,
            & while jailed his team released a BS album.

now that he's out the only feature i've felt so far is the hustle hard remix,
            & that wasn't even up to snuff.
            6', 7' is lyrically good, but looking at it from all other aspects it doesn't compare to cuts like amilli,
            which is what is was supposed to be like.

i'm just saying, i'm ready to be proved wrong by wayne.
            http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
            if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Some days I'm like he won't sell a mill and some days I say he will but either way he's gonna sell and go platinum eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                Damn! ya'll got a nigga's dick real hard right now from all this Lil Wayne talk.
                lmfao i just caught this.
                http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Clicked on this page yesterday when it was 3 pages long, came back to page 18 and it's still the same thing posted over and over by the same lames hating, crying and acting like their too cool or musically intelligent to listen to wayne, if you don't like the new wayne then wtf are you still doing here criticizing him by trying to put another rapper on a greater pedestal? Wayne is still the most relevant and one of the most musically gifted rappers today, C4 will sales crazy regardless of how the album comes out but i expect classic nonetheless & hes still shitting on your favorite rapper why your typing away your emotions on a keyboard.
                  Hov on that new shit niggas like "how come"?
                  Niggas want my old shit, buy my old album
                  Niggas stuck on stupid, Me I gotta keep it moving
                  Niggas make the same shit, me I make the blueprint

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                    Clicked on this page yesterday when it was 3 pages long, came back to page 18 and it's still the same thing posted over and over by the same lames hating, crying and acting like their too cool or musically intelligent to listen to wayne, if you don't like the new wayne then wtf are you still doing here criticizing him by trying to put another rapper on a greater pedestal? Wayne is still the most relevant and one of the most musically gifted rappers today, C4 will sales crazy regardless of how the album comes out but i expect classic nonetheless & hes still shitting on your favorite rapper why your typing away your emotions on a keyboard.

go head JRock... you already kno

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                      This homie knows his shit. You just killed the thread, rep bro.

Anyone who even tries to argue against this will make themselves look like stupid fucks.

Edit: Can't rep you for some reason.

D4! C4!
                      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

I can't take anything Jrock says serious LOL. Hes the same dude who was dickriding C4 success before Wayne was even out of jail.

Oh and he said it would sell 2 million first week.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                          wtf are you talking about?

I'm almost 100% certain more people have bumped "A Milli" more than "6'7'". If A Milli was a 10/10 i'd put 6'7' at a 7/10. Also many even agreed "Told Y'all" would've been a better "Street single" than 6'7'.

@KnockMeOut no one is predicting the future they are speaking as if it was to be released today, and don't even deny mine or their accuracy because the facts are clearly on the table..you gotta be fucking delusional to think he would sell more than that

Comment

Working...
                          X