• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by missShadd♥ View Post
    No *Edit
    I like his verse in " Hustle Hard "
    And I am MORE THEN willing to guarantee that I have a better vocabulary and that I use more proper grammar then nearly ALL of this site. I put a " K " after my " C " 's and substitute my " G " 's for " Q " 's ( which is for my own personal reason's., as oppose to being a thirteen year old Myspace fad )- not exactly a new language I'm typing. It's kind of upsetting that the whole point of what I said was lost on a discussion of how I said it., but I'll dumb it down and reiterate it next time in case the message was., once again., lost.
    WAYNE'S GOTTEN WEAK.
    No.

Comment

No *Edit
      And I am MORE THEN willing to guarantee that I have a better vocabulary and that I use more proper grammar then nearly ALL of this site. I put a " K " after my " C " 's and substitute my " G " 's for " Q " 's ( which is for my own personal reason's., as oppose to being a thirteen year old Myspace fad )- not exactly a new language I'm typing. It's kind of upsetting that the whole point of what I said was lost on a discussion of how I said it., but I'll dumb it down and reiterate it next time in case the message was., once again., lost.
      WAYNE'S GOTTEN WEAK.
      what are you even saying?

Comment

No *Edit
        And I am MORE THEN willing to guarantee that I have a better vocabulary and that I use more proper grammar then nearly ALL of this site. I put a " K " after my " C " 's and substitute my " G " 's for " Q " 's.
        no you dont

and that fucking STUPID

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
          what are you even saying?
          LMAO, HaHaaaaa ohhhhh shit. she even said she has better vocabulary and proper grammar then nearly ALL of this site and u said this. haha #Owned!!

Comment

best rapper alive... end of story

Comment

And I am MORE THEN willing to guarantee that I have a better vocabulary and that I use more proper grammar then nearly ALL of this site.
              Than*

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by ejallison1012 View Post
                best rapper alive... end of story
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                  This.
                  We all know he's not the BEST rapper alive, he's great no doubt but come on now..

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    We all know he's not the BEST rapper alive, he's great no doubt but come on now..
                    your opinion

Comment

I Think He Is.

Comment

They should lock this thread.. Cuz it's not true.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

We all know? no..

Because you think something, that dosn't mean everybody thinks like you. Next time don't say WE.

Comment

No *Edit
                          WAYNE'S GOTTEN WEAK.
                          Haha, no.

And I am MORE THEN willing to guarantee that I have a better vocabulary and that I use more proper grammar then nearly ALL of this site
                          Than*

( which is for my own personal reason's., as oppose to being a thirteen year old Myspace fad )
                          There should be no space after the first parenthesis.
                          There's no apostrophe in "reasons".
                          There should not be a period before the comma.
                          There shouldn't be a space before the second parenthesis.

It's kind of upsetting that the whole point of what I said was lost on a discussion of how I said it., but I'll dumb it down and reiterate it next time in case the message was., once again.,
                          There should not be a period before any of those commas.

kthnxbai

Comment

Working...
                          X