Wayne mindset on rap is still off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne mindset on rap is still off.

Other than 6'7 and the rock n roll song wayne is sucking badly. All of his latest song if you read the lyrics it's just horrible nothing to do with the song it's just blah blah blah or crappy shit that flo rida would say. What really did it end for me is when he got murdered on the all of the lights beat by Big Sean( who is a great rapper) i mean if you let a new school of rappers kill you on a song you're pretty much washed up. It's easy to tell how wayne thinks. He still think his punchline game is all he needs but in reality it's killing him shit he even knows that. In the interview with sway he said he would listen to his old shit and get mad because he can't rap like that anymore. Wayne is honestly done guys. My favorite since 1997 just doesn't have it anymore. Like he said in the rolling stone interview a year and a half ago when rebirth came out, he isn't feeling rap anymore, he said he can't even call himself a rapper. I want to have optimism for lil wayne but i can't. He did the impossible on his old shit bringing jay-z out of retirement and holding the best rapper alive titles for years, but he couldn't stay consistent. In all honesty you can say wayne is just plain garbage until i hear some grade A shit nothing less which i highly doubt will come.

Re: Wayne mindset on rap is still off.

Originally posted by Old_Wayne98-06 View Post
    Other than 6'7 and the rock n roll song wayne is sucking badly. All of his latest song if you read the lyrics it's just horrible nothing to do with the song it's just blah blah blah or crappy shit that flo rida would say. What really did it end for me is when he got murdered on the all of the lights beat by Big Sean( who is a great rapper) i mean if you let a new school of rappers kill you on a song you're pretty much washed up. It's easy to tell how wayne thinks. He still think his punchline game is all he needs but in reality it's killing him shit he even knows that. In the interview with sway he said he would listen to his old shit and get mad because he can't rap like that anymore. Wayne is honestly done guys. My favorite since 1997 just doesn't have it anymore. Like he said in the rolling stone interview a year and a half ago when rebirth came out, he isn't feeling rap anymore, he said he can't even call himself a rapper. I want to have optimism for lil wayne but i can't. He did the impossible on his old shit bringing jay-z out of retirement and holding the best rapper alive titles for years, but he couldn't stay consistent. In all honesty you can say wayne is just plain garbage until i hear some grade A shit nothing less which i highly doubt will come.
    Big sean had the worst verse on AOTL, But Haterz gonna hate
    Btw why are you still on this site

Comment

and you know this from a couple of features? GTFO.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I see you like Wayne from 98-06. Go listen to Squad up-C II and GTFO with your whining shit.
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

I Have Seen The Light Now.

GTFO.

Comment

I didn't even read it, but I agree..

Comment

same shit, different thread.

BIG slices.
              that's, how you cut "the cake"... YM/CM (all of them basically). as opposed, good (ri, ye, pe.)

different subject, different day.

ya'll should 'watch' about schmidt... for real.

put 'you' out your misery... kathy bates.

Comment

stopped reading after you said Big Sean is a great rapper
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                  same shit, different thread.

BIG slices.
                  that's, how you cut "the cake"... YM/CM (all of them basically). as opposed, good (ri, ye, pe.)

different subject, different day.

ya'll should 'watch' about schmidt... for real.

put 'you' out your misery... kathy bates.
                  You confused me man haha

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

How am i hater when im telling the truth. Some of you fans are bandwagon. Big sean had the worst verse? are you kidding me? Wayne had the worst verse had nothing to do with the song and punchlines were weak as fuck. Drake and big sean saved kanye's all the lights remix from embarrassment. Stop being a dick rider and be a real wayne knowing when your favorite rapper has fell off. I heard more wayne shit than probably the whole entire community of this site. My itunes have 27 hours of wayne songs fuck out of here.

Comment

-_____________________________-

SPOILERalll that needs to be said

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Wayne98-06 View Post
                        How am i hater when im telling the truth. Some of you fans are bandwagon. Big sean had the worst verse? are you kidding me? Wayne had the worst verse had nothing to do with the song and punchlines were weak as fuck. Drake and big sean saved kanye's all the lights remix from embarrassment. Stop being a dick rider and be a real wayne knowing when your favorite rapper has fell off. I heard more wayne shit than probably the whole entire community of this site. My itunes have 27 hours of wayne songs fuck out of here.
                        Ready, set, now, go go, go go go til you can�t go no more
                        I�m ill times ill, dope plus dope

Oh, my Allah, Lordy Lordy Lordy

Thats good to you......

Comment

Working...
                        X