Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha CarterIV Vs. Recovery Sales (Prediction)

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
    *"IF..." Not "with." "If" implies that he wouldn't take a skinny bitch unless her titties were new. Twiggz is right. You aren't.
    Maybe some people get hurt by what he said because they looked up too him..

I know if Nicki Minaj said "handsome black boy I bet that nigga would look better red" I would feel sad.

I think we should get back to subject though.Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
      *"IF..." Not "with." "If" implies that he wouldn't take a skinny bitch unless her titties were new. Twiggz is right. You aren't.
      If that's that's the case than Wayne wouldn't take a dark woman. Which will make Twiggz not right. You see the way Wayne said he'll take a skinny girl only if her titties new, that's the same way with Wayne saying yeah the dark girl is beautiful but he'll only take her if she was beautiful and red. But yeah you guys don't understad me so lets change the subject. Also I don't care what you guys say the line is disrespectful and I'm not even dark, I'm brown.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        Maybe some people get hurt by what he said because they looked up too him..

I know if Nicki Minaj said "handsome black boy I bet that nigga would look better red" I would feel sad.

I think we should get back to subject though.Lol
        "Beautiful little black boy i bet that niglet would look better white"

^^ thats the only thing possible that could affect people seriously ....lol

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
          If that's that's the case than Wayne wouldn't take a dark woman. Which will make Twiggz not right. You see the way Wayne said he'll take a skinny girl only if her titties new, that's the same way with Wayne saying yeah the dark girl is beautiful but he'll only take her if she was beautiful and red.
          He didn't even say he wouldn't take the dark girl lol he just said he bet she'd look better red. I would fuck a hot blonde bitch even if I still thought she'd look better with dark hair. Twiggz is still right.

Yea marcus is right. Back on topic lol. I'm saying it'll sell about the same.... pending on the next two months leading up to release.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            "Beautiful little black boy i bet that niglet would look better white"

^^ thats the only thing possible that could affect people seriously ....lol
            WTF?

Comment

If that's that's the case than Wayne wouldn't take a dark woman. Which will make Twiggz not right. You see the way Wayne said he'll take a skinny girl only if her titties new, that's the same way with Wayne saying yeah the dark girl is beautiful but he'll only take her if she was beautiful and red. But yeah you guys don't understad me so lets change the subject. Also I don't care what you guys say the line is disrespectful and I'm not even dark, I'm brown.

So why do you even bring it up?

ANYWAY; this thread is really irrelevant, because we have no idea on what's gonna be on C4, yet we have the whole Recovery album lol

Comment

Fuck Recovery.......that shit did its time and represented hip hop well.......Tha Fucking Carter IV....niggas....act like you know what the fuck Wayne is capable of........
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                  So why do you even bring it up?

ANYWAY; this thread is really irrelevant, because we have no idea on what's gonna be on C4, yet we have the whole Recovery album lol
                  I DIDN'T BRING IT UP SOMEONE SAID THEY NOTICED BLACK GIRLS DOESN'T LISTEN TO WAYNE ANYMORE SO I TOLD HIM WHY.

Yeah if I knew Nicki personally I would tell her to say "I bet that nigga look better white" and lets see how that goes... I can imagine all the little Nicki groupies facial expression their next thought would be to bleach their skin.

Comment

Yeah if I knew Nicki personally I would tell her to say "I bet that nigga look better white" and lets see how that goes... I can imagine all the little Nicki groupies facial expression their next thought would be to bleach their skin.
                    We get it....the truth is tho...no one cares about that shit....if he thinks light skinned girls are more beautiful....then let him do so...I dont like skinny bitches..I like thick girls.......everyone has their own preference....get over it...now back to the Carter IV...May 16

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      We get it....the truth is tho...no one cares about that shit....if he thinks light skinned girls are more beautiful....then let him do so...I dont like skinny bitches..I like thick girls.......everyone has their own preference....get over it...now back to the Carter IV...May 16
                      i was playing around with what mrxclusive said dude.

Comment

i was playing around with what mrxclusive said dude.
                        My bad mama

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                          My bad mama
                          No problem

Comment

Working...
                          X