I come in Peace again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I come in Peace again

So I posted a post about tech n9ne and lil wayne and their collaborations. It got locked and moved to the trash for some reason I don't know why. I was asking opinion about the upcoming tracks that tech and wayne have together and wanted to know what people thought? Again I try

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Also confused why there is a wayne vs kanye and wayne vs em but when I post about tech n9ne it gets trashed....?

Re: I come in Peace again

Yo welcome to the forum, And your last thread was probably locked and moved 'cause it was mainly about Tech which made it pretty off topic. And most people arent concerned at all about this track, I have no idea where you've gotten that thought from lol. Most people are really looking forward to it alot, i know i do.

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

id love to discuss this with a tech fan, the mods here are pretty up tight in the ass about things. but dnt worry bout it. i just cant wait for these tracks

Comment

you are sexy sir.

Comment

personally i think tech is going to turn a lot of heads...do you think wayne will keep up?

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
            personally i think tech is going to turn a lot of heads...do you think wayne will keep up?
            Why wouldn't Wayne keep up?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

if its for his own album, than yes.

Comment

i think so to, ive NEVER Heard tech but im dying to hear him on these tracks. and as wayne fans we know wayne will keep up, he goes his hardest based on importance of the track and whos on it. hopefully he didnt make his verse in 5 minutes and took it serious

Comment

@TechFan

i'm wondering the same thing. that C4 track will be the most interesting,
                  as tech has already said it's a generalized track.

fuck food will be on tech's all 6's & 7's, and of course it will be good, but i'm dying for that C4 track.
                  http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                  if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
                    i think so to, ive NEVER Heard tech but im dying to hear him on these tracks. and as wayne fans we know wayne will keep up, he goes his hardest based on importance of the track and whos on it. hopefully he didnt make his verse in 5 minutes and took it serious
                    I'm sure he took it serious. He specifically said he wanted to work with him, so obviously he's gonna take a song with him seriously.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                      I'm sure he took it serious. He specifically said he wanted to work with him, so obviously he's gonna take a song with him seriously.
                      Yeah, im lookin at the tech and wayne picture right now tryna think what style wayne approached it with (High pitch Or Deep Voice) and the way he looks i just cant tell. im praying deep voice. and not like 6'7 or welcome to my hood. it looks like they put some work in though

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
                        Yeah, im lookin at the tech and wayne picture right now tryna think what style wayne approached it with (High pitch Or Deep Voice) and the way he looks i just cant tell. im praying deep voice. and not like 6'7 or welcome to my hood. it looks like they put some work in though
                        i can see wayne with the high pitched voice on this, just because i can see him wilin' out on it, similar to nothing on me.
                        http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                        if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Working...
                        X