• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I come in Peace again

Damn, This guy is a fuckin beast.

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
      If you have never heard tech..his most recent song is on travis barkers album and its called raw shit with bun b you can youtube it.........well i am curious though because on a tech forum you have a lot of people that think wayne can't keep up and i am just wondering how yall view it. a lot of tech fans will tell you he is the greatest of all time which i have a hard time denying...it will be weird for me to hear him with someone like wayne who you hear on the radio 30 times a day

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

What I really want to know is how yall will feel about wayne when tech shows up and does something murderous and lil waynes verse is nothing to boot? I am sure it will be good but does that sway any of yalls opinions on who the best rapper alive is?!
      i can see why the mods removed your previous thread its obvious your just a troll who is trying to get agrivate the ppl on this forum....just gtfo and go back to your tech forum with all ur buddies (all 7 of them)

Comment

If you have never heard tech..his most recent song is on travis barkers album and its called raw shit with bun b you can youtube it.........well i am curious though because on a tech forum you have a lot of people that think wayne can't keep up and i am just wondering how yall view it. a lot of tech fans will tell you he is the greatest of all time which i have a hard time denying...it will be weird for me to hear him with someone like wayne who you hear on the radio 30 times a day
        Come on now... And please stop acting like Tech already murdered Wayne when we haven't even heard the song yet lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I like tech n9ne but I feel their rapping styles are both unique so I think the song will be great, I hope. 1-50-1 rum.

Comment

Tech N9ne and Lil Wayne should do what wayne and em did together

and do songs on each other albums

Fuck Food on 6's and 7's

and a unknown collab for C4 with Tech N9ne and Lil Wayne

like how Wayne did that collab songs with em "Drop The World" and "No Love"

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
              Tech N9ne and Lil Wayne should do what wayne and em did together

and do songs on each other albums

Fuck Food on 6's and 7's

and a unknown collab for C4 with Tech N9ne and Lil Wayne

like how Wayne did that collab songs with em "Drop The World" and "No Love"

Exactly what they are doing.

Wayne ft. Tech - ___?_____ (c4)

Tech ft. Wayne, T-Pain - Fuck Food (All 6's and 7's)

Comment

imma shove up ur momma's pussy queer

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaNutzz View Post
                  imma shove up ur momma's pussy queer
                  Shut the fuck up forever.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
                    i can see why the mods removed your previous thread its obvious your just a troll who is trying to get agrivate the ppl on this forum....just gtfo and go back to your tech forum with all ur buddies (all 7 of them)

Wow you must be one of the more intelligent people on this forum. You will be over on the Tech forum in a few months...just wait

I just came to this forum because I was curious what wayne fans thought of the collab and if they had heard of Tech. No disrespect to anyone. I just personally don't think wayne can keep up and If someone had some advice on a song I could listen to that would prove me wrong I'd love to take the time to listen to it.

Thank you

Comment

Wow you must be one of the more intelligent people on this forum. You will be over on the Tech forum in a few months...just wait

I just came to this forum because I was curious what wayne fans thought of the collab and if they had heard of Tech. No disrespect to anyone. I just personally don't think wayne can keep up and If someone had some advice on a song I could listen to that would prove me wrong I'd love to take the time to listen to it.

Thank you
                      Well obviously your main man Tech N9ne thinks he can keep up lol ..

and your thread was probably locked because you are creating the thread in the wrong place AND your title is a bit retarded AND there is already a thread about this collaboration with respective discussion to go with it.

Comment

i heard that tech says in a interview that this track is gonna be a a millie type rap style without hook

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                          Well obviously your main man Tech N9ne thinks he can keep up lol ..

and your thread was probably locked because you are creating the thread in the wrong place AND your title is a bit retarded AND there is already a thread about this collaboration with respective discussion to go with it.

I mean obviously he has been rapping almost since before lil wayne was born.

And I do not care to wonder aimlessly through these forums when I could just make a thread that simple

Comment

Working...
                          X