Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I come in Peace again

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
    i can see wayne with the high pitched voice on this, just because i can see him wilin' out on it, similar to nothing on me.
    if its like nuthin on me, ill be a happy man

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
      if its like nuthin on me, ill be a happy man
      word, that was my favorite from C3, and my ringback tone for like two years. haha.
      http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
      if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
        word, that was my favorite from C3, and my ringback tone for like two years. haha.
        lol me 2. "Shades darker then a bitch but i can see" i havent played that in forever til now. thanks. good memories

Comment

Nuthin On Me? The song is called You Ain't Got Nuthin

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            Nuthin On Me? The song is called You Ain't Got Nuthin
            no were talkin bout nuthin on mnot you aint got nuthin

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
              no were talkin bout nuthin on mnot you aint got nuthin
              There's no song on C3 called Nuthin On Me and the lyric you posted is from You Ain't Got Nuthin soo... Lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                There's no song on C3 called Nuthin On Me and the lyric you posted is from You Ain't Got Nuthin soo... Lol
                Yeahh i know. but u know how bill gates line was used on i dont like the look then he made bill gates(Sample) Well he made nuthin on me soooo.. Lol Flower??

Comment

If you have never heard tech..his most recent song is on travis barkers album and its called raw shit with bun b you can youtube it.........well i am curious though because on a tech forum you have a lot of people that think wayne can't keep up and i am just wondering how yall view it. a lot of tech fans will tell you he is the greatest of all time which i have a hard time denying...it will be weird for me to hear him with someone like wayne who you hear on the radio 30 times a day

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

What I really want to know is how yall will feel about wayne when tech shows up and does something murderous and lil waynes verse is nothing to boot? I am sure it will be good but does that sway any of yalls opinions on who the best rapper alive is?!

Comment

I'm a Tech & Wayne fan, so either way for me it's a win.

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
                      If you have never heard tech..his most recent song is on travis barkers album and its called raw shit with bun b you can youtube it.........well i am curious though because on a tech forum you have a lot of people that think wayne can't keep up and i am just wondering how yall view it. a lot of tech fans will tell you he is the greatest of all time which i have a hard time denying...it will be weird for me to hear him with someone like wayne who you hear on the radio 30 times a day

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

What I really want to know is how yall will feel about wayne when tech shows up and does something murderous and lil waynes verse is nothing to boot? I am sure it will be good but does that sway any of yalls opinions on who the best rapper alive is?!
                      no cuz I dont think either of them are "best rapper alive"

but if what you say does happen than it will just be Tech killing Wayne on a track. nothing more, nothing less to me.

Comment

Just checked that Raw Shit track on Travis album, and FUCKIN WOW.

I knew tech was sick with the flow, i've been bumpin his latest mixtape and shit for a good amount of time now. But daaaaaaaayuuum, Now I'm actually wondering is Wayne can keep up lol. And I usually never doubt Wayne.

D4! C4!
                        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by YeezyYM View Post
                          Just checked that Raw Shit track on Travis album, and FUCKIN WOW.

I knew tech was sick with the flow, i've been bumpin his latest mixtape and shit for a good amount of time now. But daaaaaaaayuuum, Now I'm actually wondering is Wayne can keep up lol. And I usually never doubt Wayne.
                          Go listen to Midwest Choppers.

Comment

Working...
                          X