He is better than "this"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post

That's because this is the main place to talk about Wayne. you're cherry picking the idea that you're not seeing stuff elsewhere because this is literally the place to talk about it. smh.
    No, this is the only place I see people hating everything whilst claiming it's 'constructive criticism' and that they are really the true fans lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

No, this is the only place I see people hating everything whilst claiming it's 'constructive criticism' and that they are really the true fans lol.
      I mean. really. Show me another Lil Wayne forum. I will wait lol. and it's not like a lot of us are randoms with 10 posts. a lot of us have been here and seen the highs and lows and it's a lot of lows right now despite him being healthier than he's been in a long time.

but that's a convo I guess you don't want to have honestly. his features have been great this year. but his album + ep have not been good this year. So. in the retrospective of what matters this is not a great year for him when you look at his personal discography. feature wise it's his best in years. but literally he needs a break. I don't think you're going to find anyone giving constructive criticism that's positive of him right now. because the ones being positive are quick to say it's good and move on. those who care to say what isn't good are legit taking time to speak out as loyal fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post

one of my main complaints post fwa.
        if we're being honest. this album sucked by Wayne standards. the roll out was great. but the album is legit not great. it's better than the first collegrove, I hated that but it's only better because I like the one song (Oprah and that's nearly 5 years old so it's not like it's a recent song by any means)

collegrove 2 and the fix before vi were pretty eh. I think we're going to see a bad Carter album if he goes forward with where he's at right now.

Comment

if we're being honest. this album sucked by Wayne standards. the roll out was great. but the album is legit not great. it's better than the first collegrove, I hated that but it's only better because I like the one song (Oprah and that's nearly 5 years old so it's not like it's a recent song by any means)

collegrove 2 and the fix before vi were pretty eh. I think we're going to see a bad Carter album if he goes forward with where he's at right now.
          do you mean fwa or cg2?

& i couldnt agree more dude. wayne's been on a downward spiral for a loooooooooooong fucking time now & everyone used to scream at me for saying that.

now everyone's finally opening their eyes AND EARS clearly lmao to the awful 'music' he's been putting out.

Comment

do you mean fwa or cg2?

& i couldnt agree more dude. wayne's been on a downward spiral for a loooooooooooong fucking time now & everyone used to scream at me for saying that.

now everyone's finally opening their eyes AND EARS clearly lmao to the awful 'music' he's been putting out.
            It can’t be FWA it just can’t be

Comment

do you mean fwa or cg2?

I love FWA. I'm purely focusing on fb46 and cg2.

Comment

I love FWA. I'm purely focusing on fb46 and cg2.
                oh okay that's what i figured lmao my bad just had to check.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post

It can’t be FWA it just can’t be
                  LMAO this was my exact reaction too.

Comment

The hunger isn’t there no more .

Comment

Why doesn’t he communicate with fans? That’s my issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Slimalini View Post
                        Why doesn’t he communicate with fans? That’s my issue.
                        never has never will

Comment

you know what’s crazy, you never see Wayne skating anymore

so wtf is he doing lol

Comment

Working...
                          X