all them songs is awesome
    lol. my meaning

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Re: These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

Originally posted by thayes3 View Post
      ^most intelligent thing said in this thread so far, everyone needs to chill out. His features that are coming out now are just as good as the ones he was on before C3 dropped...anybody see a pattern?

Cosign. I agree..

Comment

It's only weak because we're used to him. If John or any of them songs to OP posted. had come out in 2007-2008, everyone would be on it's dick. But since we've been avid Wayne followers since however long you've been listening, it just seems too familiar. His new shit still goes hard, but everyone's trying to compare it to his old shit, which obviously is better. Listen to it for what it is, not for what it could be or what it once was, and you'll appreciate it more.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
          best thing yet aint shit.......
          i would take best thing yet over any song he has released since prison, but thats just my opinion

Comment

IMO:

Fire Flame (Remix) - Straight fire when it first came out, then as time passed the first verse seemed above average and the second seemed average
            Hoes & Ladies - Great verse for the type of song it is. It hasn't lost any spark to me
            6 Foot, 7 Foot - Fire
            Look At Me Now - Average (maybe a lil' below average)
            Someone To Love Me (Remix) - Hated it, don't think it was that good but it's alright
            Welcome To My Hood - Average ("Back from Hell, Cell 23" was the best part)
            Roman's Revenge 2.0 - Average
            Hustle Hard (Remix) - You know the answer
            Hit The Lights - I personally didn't like it, but that's 'cause I don't like that type of music, it's ok
            Bow Chicka Wow Wow (Remix) - Average
            Green And Yellow - Below average
            Grenade (Remix) - Didn't like it, below average but close to average
            Money In My Pocket (Remix) - Seemed like the greatest thing ever for like the first 3 weeks but it lost a lil' fire. Way above average
            Miss That Pussy - No verse
            Motivation - Good verse. Above average
            Love Affair - Garbage
            Red Nation - Hook
            All Of The Lights (Remix) - Little below average
            Can A Drummer Get Some (Remix) - Average
            John - Flames. I don't understand how a Wayne fan doesn't like this song, this comes with the package
            Ballin' - I little below flame
            This Is What Rock 'N Roll Looks Like - ..........................
            I'm Into You - Above trash, below average
            I Get Money - It's alright
            9 Piece (Remix) - This is what you're asking for when you're a Wayne fan
            That's What They Call Me - It ok, not as great as it's being made out to be

All his post prison verses, all my opinion
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
              Wayne's on auto pilot until his album drops
              Lol, best reply so far..

Comment

When was lil wayne a lyrically insane rapper? His punchlines, swag, and flow is why hes so great. Of course he has lyrical songs, but thats album stuff. Most of the verses have been really good. But i know you guys are expecting stuff like best thing yet, world of fantasy , one night only, those time of wayne songs, but where not gonna hear those as singles. i aint even tripping i could see wayne has tooken a step up lyrically, and bar for bar he is focused, that on a slow but hard banging beat will be very dope.
                Chopper dissect a nigga like science
                Put a end to your world like the Mayans
                Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
                  ppl hate on anything these days.. if u like waynes music u riding his dick?? that doesnt make any sense at all lol its all opinion

not everything gotta be lyrical.. lyrical shit released for radio play GETS NO RADIO PLAY lol these features hes on are to bring attention to the artist so they can blow up.. since when do you turn on the radio and hear a crazy lyrical song that they play non stop?? lol i never do here in NY.
                  this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    IMO:

Fire Flame (Remix) - Straight fire when it first came out, then as time passed the first verse seemed above average and the second seemed average
                    Hoes & Ladies - Great verse for the type of song it is. It hasn't lost any spark to me
                    6 Foot, 7 Foot - Fire
                    Look At Me Now - Average (maybe a lil' below average)
                    Someone To Love Me (Remix) - Hated it, don't think it was that good but it's alright
                    Welcome To My Hood - Average ("Back from Hell, Cell 23" was the best part)
                    Roman's Revenge 2.0 - Average
                    Hustle Hard (Remix) - You know the answer
                    Hit The Lights - I personally didn't like it, but that's 'cause I don't like that type of music, it's ok
                    Bow Chicka Wow Wow (Remix) - Average
                    Green And Yellow - Below average
                    Grenade (Remix) - Didn't like it, below average but close to average
                    Money In My Pocket (Remix) - Seemed like the greatest thing ever for like the first 3 weeks but it lost a lil' fire. Way above average
                    Miss That Pussy - No verse
                    Motivation - Good verse. Above average
                    Love Affair - Garbage
                    Red Nation - Hook
                    All Of The Lights (Remix) - Little below average
                    Can A Drummer Get Some (Remix) - Average
                    John - Flames. I don't understand how a Wayne fan doesn't like this song, this comes with the package
                    Ballin' - I little below flame
                    This Is What Rock 'N Roll Looks Like - ..........................
                    I'm Into You - Above trash, below average
                    I Get Money - It's alright
                    9 Piece (Remix) - This is what you're asking for when you're a Wayne fan
                    That's What They Call Me - It ok, not as great as it's being made out to be

All his post prison verses, all my opinion
                    I Agree With That Whole List Besides Grenade. The Lyrics And Meaning In That Verse Were Dope

Comment

I thought the 'This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like' verse was pretty good! Very catchy!

"I like my pizza cold, I like my glass full.."
                      "I smell like Guns N Roses, I look like money BITCH! I taste like rock n roll, I make her lick her lips!"

Comment

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post

I really hope that what people are sayin isn't true and that Wayne is falling off
                        how the fuck would they have any say in that smfh

dumb***

Comment

Originally posted by T-dotClassic View Post
                          When was lil wayne a lyrically insane rapper? His punchlines, swag, and flow is why hes so great. Of course he has lyrical songs, but thats album stuff. Most of the verses have been really good. But i know you guys are expecting stuff like best thing yet, world of fantasy , one night only, those time of wayne songs, but where not gonna hear those as singles. i aint even tripping i could see wayne has tooken a step up lyrically, and bar for bar he is focused, that on a slow but hard banging beat will be very dope.
                          This^

Comment

Working...
                          X