Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    if you heard close to all songs Wayne done then please name all songs he has with Nikki, your just like the guy on youtube saying Wayne got no songs with meanings, and you say Wayne got no storytelling songs, let me introduce you to 2 songs that is storytelling by Wayne that you haven't heard: Trouble & Murder
    I understand you're a regular Lilwayne HQ dickrider but I'm not understanding wdf Wayne and Nicki songs have to do with the topic

Go Hard remix
    I get crazy
    Knockout
    What's wrong with them
    Sunshine

Those are all there duos I believe unless you're including group projects too like Roger That and Ym Salute

Comment

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post
      I understand you're a regular Lilwayne HQ dickrider but I'm not understanding wdf Wayne and Nicki songs have to do with the topic

Go Hard remix
      I get crazy
      Knockout
      What's wrong with them
      Sunshine

Those are all there duos I believe unless you're including group projects too like Roger That and Ym Salute
      Wrong Nikki.

Comment

Originally posted by codys View Post
        Wtf y'all trippin about? Can't believe I'm on lilwaynehq and people are talking shit bout weezy??? Ya he hasn't destroyed every track he's been on but to say John, ballin, 9 piece, thats what they call me, an so on arent good is bullshit. You guys complain weezy need to go back to his street shit, he puts out street bangers and you guys bitch. If you think Wayne has fallen off just click sign out and don't ever get back on hq.
        Sooooo what you're saying is just because you're a fan, you can't criticize the artist? Criticism is what drives an artists and you stupid ass Wayne dickriders need to learn that, you chump ass niggas get mad and dismiss anybody that says something bad about him cuz yall got his dick shoved all up in yall mouths. If Wayne drops a weak verse I'm going to say it, I know what he can do and that's the standard I'm holding him too.
        His Inkredible verse shts on 95% of every verse he's done this year.

His track record against Gudda Gudda was flawless until That's What They Call Me
        His demolition pt 1 and 2 verses shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as that.
        his I don't Like the Look verse shts all over That's What They Call Me
        his Small Thing to a Giant verse shts all over That's What They Call Me
        even his Gimme money or Gimme the Graveyard verse runs circles around it.

That's the standard I'm holding him to, not no regular old bullsht he puts out

Comment

Go Hard remix
          I get crazy
          Knockout
          What's wrong with them
          Sunshine

Lamo wrong nikki he spelled her name like that for a reason stop bullshittin you be in your nannies panties

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
            Wrong Nikki.
            which Nikki you talkin about then? The one that did Get Over and Weezy Baby?

Comment

Sooooo what you're saying is just because you're a fan, you can't criticize the artist? Criticism is what drives an artists and you stupid ass Wayne dickriders need to learn that, you chump ass niggas get mad and dismiss anybody that says something bad about him cuz yall got his dick shoved all up in yall mouths. If Wayne drops a weak verse I'm going to say it, I know what he can do and that's the standard I'm holding him too.
              His Inkredible verse shts on 95% of every verse he's done this year.

His track record against Gudda Gudda was flawless until That's What They Call Me
              His demolition pt 1 and 2 verses shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as that.
              his Small Thing to a Giant verse shts all over That's What They Call Me

That's the standard I'm holding him to, not no regular old bullsht he puts out
              Theres a way to explain yourself without bein a dick..oh and
              Thats What They Call me >>>>>>Small Thing To A Giant and Money Or Grave Yard
              How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
              Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                Da fukk is a versus? and this moron is allowed to have an opinion^ ? lmao

Serious answer to this thread tho: All his verses are fire. The only way u dissapointed is if u an insecure dweeb probably going around reading what his haters think and its influencing you. For a nigga like me who just likes music, I'm enjoying the hell out of this run he's doing right now. End of topic.
                And regular niggas like you don't know sht about Wayne or ggood rap music. Same type of nigga that prolly thinks Marco Polo was lyrical fire or that Soulja's 1Up mixtape was the Reasonable Doubt of 2011

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                Theres a way to explain yourself without bein a dick..oh and
                Thats What They Call me >>>>>>Small Thing To A Giant and Money Or Grave Yard
                You're craaaaaaazy.........Gimme one hard bar from That's What They Call Me and I guarantee you I find a bar from those two songs that kill it

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                weezy is getting more gangsta,
                get use 2 changes.
                all them songs is awesome
                lol. my meaning
                More gangsta? What? nigga shut the fk up. Jlo songs and Kelly Rowland songs and Grenade and Porcelain Black are more gangsta? Gtfo
                Wayne been off that gangsta sht since like Carter 2

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by T-dotClassic View Post
                When was lil wayne a lyrically insane rapper? His punchlines, swag, and flow is why hes so great. Of course he has lyrical songs, but thats album stuff. Most of the verses have been really good. But i know you guys are expecting stuff like best thing yet, world of fantasy , one night only, those time of wayne songs, but where not gonna hear those as singles. i aint even tripping i could see wayne has tooken a step up lyrically, and bar for bar he is focused, that on a slow but hard banging beat will be very dope.
                That's not the type of lyrically I'm talking about, I'm talkin about mainly his punchlines and double entendres and sht like that. They've all been WEAK as of late. Only thing to have improved is his flow, which is good but means nothing at all if what he's saying is bullsht.

Comment

New lil wayne songs like 6'7, Rock N Roll, and looking for somone to love are really good, but if you think any other new song is good or even okay your clearly a dumbass. Old lil wayne would slap lil tunechi for even putting out that bullshit. I want to slap most of you for thinking these songs were good. SMH -____-
                  Last edited by Old_Wayne98-06; 04-05-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                    how the fuck would they have any say in that smfh

dumb***
                    Because it's the popular opinion and critics opinion you dumb ass nigga, tf you mean how would they have a say in the matter? nigga some people base whether they'll listen to a song or not based off of professional ciritcs opinions. I don't but alot of people do, that's why they have a say in the matter

Comment

And regular niggas like you don't know sht about Wayne or ggood rap music. Same type of nigga that prolly thinks Marco Polo was lyrical fire or that Soulja's 1Up mixtape was the Reasonable Doubt of 2011

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

You're craaaaaaazy.........Gimme one hard bar from That's What They Call Me and I guarantee you I find a bar from those two songs that kill it

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

More gangsta? What? nigga shut the fk up. Jlo songs and Kelly Rowland songs and Grenade and Porcelain Black are more gangsta? Gtfo
                      Wayne been off that gangsta sht since like Carter 2

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

That's not the type of lyrically I'm talking about, I'm talkin about mainly his punchlines and double entendres and sht like that. They've all been WEAK as of late. Only thing to have improved is his flow, which is good but means nothing at all if what he's saying is bullsht.
                      and since my case i got my guns in my momma name KILLER DOPE ASSTIC line and gangstas dont die gangstas go to vegas your just mean to us cool guys i feel like saying fuck you but it'll take to long to descibe what i actually mean

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by old_wayne98-06 View Post
                      other than 6'7 and rock n roll if you think any song is good or even okay your clearly a dumb. Old lil wayne would slap future for even putting out that bullshit. I want to slap most of you for thinking these songs were good. Smh -____-
                      nigga youu own beef with a bitch not me so dont start flaming

Comment

That's What They Call Me is way better than Willy Wonka and I don't even like it like that
                        Money Or Graveyard is better but it's not running no damn circles

Originally posted by Old_Wayne98-06 View Post
                        New lil wayne songs like 6'7, Rock N Roll, and looking for somone to love are really good, but if you think any other new song is good or even okay your clearly a dumbass. Old lil wayne would slap lil tunechi for even putting out that bullshit. I want to slap most of you for thinking these songs were good. SMH -____-
                        Hustle Hard (Remix), Money In My Pocket (Remix), Ballin', 9 Piece (Remix), John aren't better than that Rock 'N Roll bullshit? You think that's good but they're below okay?
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

It's not that Lil Wayne has gotten worse, he's different, sober. Has more to say. They are features. I'd listen to John over Lollipop any day. He hasn't put out anything foreal besides 6'7'' that shows he still had it. Just wait and see how Tha Carter IV plays out and hopefully another mixtape.

Comment

Working...
                          X