Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do yall make so many excuses for wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do yall make so many excuses for wayne?

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    You're the one bitching. Lmfao.
    LOL Damn.....that could be said...

Comment

People defending what they like =/= making excuses. If they like it, let em like it. Why does it bother you?

Muhfukkin C3 was rushed, Dedication 3 was rushed. Some of yall just come in misinformed running your mouths. This place is built on opinions, accept others and don't become an annoying, constantly complaining chump like cody and some others.

Especially for somebody who started listening to wayne at C3, u sure have alot to say. '09 was by far his worst year aslo.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Why do so many people on this forum sound like they got sticks up they ass or somein!? I ask a simple question, and people wanna talk like I ain't tryna hear anybody else opinion, but yall the SAME NIGGAS doggin me just for sayin this! Damn the shit ain't that crucial! Why do yall take everything so personal lol

Comment

nice attempt trying to make yourself look cool with this thread bro.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            Why do so many people on this forum sound like they got sticks up they ass or somein!? I ask a simple question, and people wanna talk like I ain't tryna hear anybody else opinion, but yall the SAME NIGGAS doggin me just for sayin this! Damn the shit ain't that crucial! Why do yall take everything so personal lol
            You do realize what you asked lol? Pretty controversial subject on a lil wayne fan forum. You acted like everyone on the site would agree wit u

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
              nice attempt trying to make yourself look cool with this thread bro.

I could give a fuck what yall thank about me, this was on my mind, so I asked it. Problem? -_-

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
              You do realize what you asked lol? Pretty controversial subject on a lil wayne fan forum. You acted like everyone on the site would agree wit u
              I expected much worse lol, but naaa. i wanted to discuss something other than this dude's next song or music video, but apparently, if it ain't one of those, the thread is pointless in this forum. And it's funny cuz we all fans, but you can't ask questions like this?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                I could give a fuck what yall thank about me, this was on my mind, so I asked it. Problem? -_-
                Lol I'm sure it was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post

Especially for somebody who started listening to wayne at C3, u sure have alot to say. '09 was by far his worst year aslo.

Yeah, I wasn't there for a majority of wayne's career, I acknowledge that. You could most definitely school me on any of his shit before 08. Hell, you could school on me on his shit after, because you been wit dis nigga for years you know what I'm sayin!? I CAN'T SAY THAT. So of course you gotta take my opinion with a grain of salt...(or just ignore it completely) I ain't mean to step on anybody jordans on here, but this is how I feel dude...I believe I've listened to wayne enough to know what I like from him and what I don't, so basically, there it is..

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                  yeah I get what ur saying. The stuff that has been released after No Ceilings, is what it is.. Rebirth was still on parts, lyrically a very good album..

IANAHB was leftovers and mostly crap when you compare it to your 'old Wayne'. Bill Gates was probably the best track on there. S4TW is something I like. Ofc it has its downfalls but it had promising songs too. I think its a solid mixtape but the overhype killed it for some persons.

C4 singles have been soft as baby shit tho. 6foot7foot was lyrically genious tho, but he gets alot of bad feedback about his voice, flow and the what some of you could call annoying - beat. On John he got murdered by Rozay and HTL.. is not rap.. what most of us wanted.

She will could be the best single, tbh.

And about recycling lines? Wayne has done that alot. The #1 song according to the Weezy Madness vote on the forums is I'm Me and that song just.. recycles alot. I like the way he takes his old lines and makes them better. But, each for his own.
                  I never liked rebirth, but I always considered it a special for the simple fact that he even decided to do it...shit like that don't happen in hip hop lol And IANAHB, I mean, ok, it wasn't HORRIBLE, but it was no carter. I felt like no ceilings should've been given the album treatment over human being, and that would've been better as a mixtape. Bill Gates was amazing though, I ain't go lie, I banged that for a couple months straight. S4TW was real fresh though, first time since no ceilings and 6 foot that I was hearing him just go straight in on shit. But hype did kinda murk it....I went in expecting no ceilings 2. I mean, it kinda is that, but at the same time, it isn't. No ceilings had more classic lines, but that's because there WERE more lines. (s4tw is too fuckin short lol)

About the singles, I agree man... John didn't even feel like wayne's song, and how to love was not what I wanted. I don't get why people think the 6 foot beat is annoying though. I felt like it complemented this niggas lines perfectly. I don't think anyone else could've went in on that beat like that…she will sound like some fire though! . It got big potential to be the best single, but hell, it better be compared to the other ones we got!

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
                  tbh i think its the same for both sides..i dont think wayne deserves a lot of the hate he gets..but i also think he doesnt deserve a lot of the praise either...of all his time in the rap game i would say he only had about a 2 year period when he was coming into the mainstream that he could do no wrong..that was his swag...now not only his raps...but his whole flow and persona just feels stale and boring....dont be suprised if wayne dissapears from the game for a while after C4
                  Yeah, this dudes swag carried him to the top, I can agree with that. And while I do think his flow and raps are getting stale as well, I think it's more because I listen to him so much, therefore nothing surprises me from him anymore.

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  Him in that year was trash until NC imo.

I loved No Ceilings but I think the only reason it's in the convo as a top 5 Weezy mixtape was because he was on so much bs previously that year. SFTW isn't top 5 either but still...........

I prefer it
                  I ain't think about it like that....yeah that's true man. 09 was his auto tune era right? Yeah, that shit was horrible lol, I mean not the lyrics, but when you go back and listen to his old songs, the thing that sticks out to me is the autotune, and not in a good way...

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                  Lol I'm sure it was.
                  Was that sarcasm? Very mean of you.

Comment

niggas is bitches i think they full of estrogen

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
                    X