Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [A

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
    Nigga what? ......
    Just reasons why wayne isnt helping illuminati agenda.
    Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

Re: Weezy Blatantly Promoting Satanic Symbolism!?! On His Newest Single "She Will" [A

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
      The two men that held press conferences in the 70's claiming to be in it were killed a week later. Penny for your thoughts.
      i'd love an article or something on that. not that i don't believe you, but because i'm interested.
      http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
      if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
        i'd love an article or something on that. not that i don't believe you, but because i'm interested.
        It's a series...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
          The two men that held press conferences in the 70's claiming to be in it were killed a week later. Penny for your thoughts.
          daaaaaaaaamn!!! You serious!? shiiiit...I ain't know that lol

Comment

Originally posted by @RealDeal_McNeal View Post
            you want me to dispute it lol lets go....

Wayne says "I believe in God" at every concert .. at the beginning and end LOOK IT UP!

Lil Wayne performed a KILLUMINATI song by 2pac at his mtv unplugged.. that is his highlight. why not perform a jay-z illuminati song.

how to love was inspired by 2 pac song "Changes"

its called Killuminati. They put there symbols around to show it has no power.

Why would Jay take shots at him if they were on the same side?

He went to jail for a year lol illuminati supporters go to jail for that long?

now you dispute what i just said lol
            or you can just laugh it off..
            lol wasnt inspired by changes lol u made that one up.....

Comment

who cares if hes illuminati he makes good music

Comment

wayne obviously knows wtf he is wearing and if not then yeah... not illuminati. im starting to get annoyed as hell with these forums and half ass members. word
                young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

So many gullible people.
                  ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

We need an official Lil Wayne Illuminati thread

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      lol wasnt inspired by changes lol u made that one up.....
                      Lol I didn't make nothing up. Video he is talking about it inspired by a PAC song.. When I get off work I'll find it and link it to you
                      Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

Working...
                      X