Juelz vs. Weezy Lyrically.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Juelz vs. Weezy Lyrically.

Oh WOW! Reeeaal Mature, you say I'm being "real mature" while implying that I'm not for airing you out on the bullshit you've been spreading throughout this whole forum, yet you go out of your way to set the font sizeTHIS BIG to state your hurt feelings..To tell you the truth, nothing you just wrote makes you that much more of a better person. You say I have no life for typing up everything I did, yet you spend your oh so precious time gathering pictures to express yourself through them when you could have been playing your video games & making oh soo much money off them. And yeah I did type the shit myself so what? You still didn't PROVEanything to say you "proove" me on shit. All you really PROVED to me is that;
    1. I'm your Role Model - Thank You
    2. You took your time & thought about me while you looked for a gay black guy to say I was a gay nigga. Whos the gay one now? You went out of your way to go to tinypic to find the little pictures you just posted all while thinking of who other than me, to use & express yourself through them. And finally:
    3. And I quote:
    Originally posted by VveeZy
    i just think your a retard and have no life for Typing all that shit yourself JUST because i was saying shit to proove you on..REAL MATURE!
    You just completely contradiced every single word you used against me. I'm a retard & have no life for typing all this shit myself, yet you just proved yourself to be the retarted one with no life since you went out of your way to find pictures that express your hurt feelings & added them to your already immature post. Who does that? Oh I forget, we talking about VveeZy the only person who actually has the time on her hands cuz she's on house arrest & spends her time being mad at the world. Do us all a favor and as you love to put it; GO DIE, then you can celebrate & add all the woo smileys you want.
    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

settle the fuck down, its a forum for christs sake, dead civ u kno i'm chill w/ u n i never had a prob w/ u Vveezy so both of u grow the fuck up n act like grown men instead of 5 year olds
      Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
      viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Lil wayne is the best rapper alive!!Juelz is only a good rapper!!

LIL WAYNE=GOOD MUSIC

Weezy F Baby and the F is for phenomenal !!!

Comment

[quote="DeadCivilian"][quote="VveeZy"]
          I You need to GTFO..I'm done responding to this boy and this fuckin thread.

......... You just answered. I rest my case lmfao.

Oh ya, and about the whole "taking time to find pictures thing" i already had them on my computer? Lmfao Plus, im a Guy, so why did you say she and her at the end of your last post?

***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

What the fuck ever, "I had them stored on my computer" get the fuck outta here. Then why the fuck when I quote your posts I get a tinypic link? Stupid fuck, then you got the fuckin nerve to call me a boy, bitch if I can recall correctly you the 16 year old making a so-called "living" off masturbating to halo games & "making money" from them. And I said she & her cuz I'm calling you out on what you really are, a little girl. I would have stayed quiet & not answered if you could've atleast came up with something other than childish shit & actually proved me wrong on what I said about the topic, instead you got butthurt & tried to get off on me, but you FAILED. NOW, I'm finished 16 year old

One.

Comment

... or u cud completely ignore me n keep beefin like preschoolers
              Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
              viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by Slags

lol hes takin it all serious and shit? im over here posting pictures and he dont get it lmfao but its w.e mann lololololololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
                  Seriously, its like whatever bro. I'm finished with it & the only reason why I came off the way I did is cuz he didn't have the info to prove what I stated as wrong & began talkin shit. If he claimed he proved me wrong then that's it, don't go calling me no "kool kid" & telling me to GTFO & continue with this childish shit when I called him out on where he had proved me as incorrect. Like I stated in my post, "Don't hate on my opinion" and I guess he didn't get the memo.. It was kinda childish on my behalf too but what the fuck ever, that type of shit get's on my nerves, it happened already, I said it & I ain't takin it back so whatever..

Deuces.

Comment

Lol he still talkin tho.

Comment

i think you both should apologize to eachother, your both weezy fans and this site is awesome so be kool bout it
                      The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

I'm sorry dead Civilian. Not being a bitch by apologizing but Young Lucs right, plus he my dude so i cant disrespect him.

Comment

Juelz is good but i listen more wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X