Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do people steal Wayne's music?

Originally posted by based View Post
    if u download for free instead of buying the album, thats costing weezy money. so ur basically taking money of the dudes pocket. the "hes rich anyways" argument is the most illogical argument I've heard from people who download illegally. so I guess I can just walk into apple and steal a computer. I mean, steve job's got plenty of dough right? hell, I shouldnt even have to pay for the shit I get at wal-mart. wal-mart's doin great right? so that gives me the right to just walk in and steal a few ps3 games? makes sense.
    +rep. good point
    So Lil Wayne, Whats your motivation?

'Is that really a question?
    Do you really have that written down in your notepad?
    You should be ashamed of yourself
    You smell me girl
    I smell like money'

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Cuz Its 2011 & Not 1985

Niggaz Download It And If They Dnt Like It They Aint Waste They Money. Thats Like Just Walkin Around Givin Niggaz 15.99 or Wateva

Just For Tha Hell Of It. Fuck Dat Shit lol But If He's Your "Favorite" Rapper 9/10 You Gne Buy It Unless You Cant Afford It

Support Tha Music Not Tha Person. Thats Gay
      support the person that makes the music because he spent like 2 years making it for you.

Comment

if u download for free instead of buying the album, thats costing weezy money. so ur basically taking money of the dudes pocket. the "hes rich anyways" argument is the most illogical argument I've heard from people who download illegally. so I guess I can just walk into apple and steal a computer. I mean, steve job's got plenty of dough right? hell, I shouldnt even have to pay for the shit I get at wal-mart. wal-mart's doin great right? so that gives me the right to just walk in and steal a few ps3 games? makes sense.
        Niggaz Steal All That Shit & Sell Them On Tha Streets All Day...... Gotta Get it How You Live.. Yo Favorite Rapper Even Said That

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Sasha Tidus View Post
          steal a computer? music isnt hardware, stealing a cd player is definitely stealing lol, DL'ing a file that you can find a link to on friggin google aint stealin, if the higher ups really considered it stealing then they'd crack down, they tried to crack down on those wire/torrent sites but quickly saw that it was no use, u cant stop the people, so tha music biz basically submitted to it and r adapting to it by leaking shit on purpose to create buzz, as long as lables leak shit ON PURPOSE it cant be considered stealing cuz there the ones leaking shit, and ur talkin bout stealing hardware lol im strictly talked files of a copy of a copy of a copy that was leaked lol
          thats called a bootleg. an illegal copy of something. bootleggings been illegal since before the internet son.

Comment

support the person that makes the music because he spent like 2 years making it for you.
            In General... Im Buying Every Version Of Tha Carter IV Cuz My Favorite Rapper Makes Good Music....

Fuck Tha Person Shit Tho If i Felt he Fell All Tha Way Off I Wouldnt Be Buyin Shit ... If He Spent 2 Years Makin It Thats His Fault Then It Should Be tha Greatest Album Of All-Time Right?

Comment

I'm talking about wayne fuck everyone else

Comment

thats called a bootleg. an illegal copy of something. bootleggings been illegal since before the internet son.
                its not a bootleg if the quality's exactly the same as the original lmao

Comment

I'm talking about wayne fuck everyone else
                  lol i was tha same way in high skool

download = no lines, no wastin gas, stress reliever lol

you got it in 2mins....Luv technology

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Sasha Tidus View Post
                    its not a bootleg if the quality's exactly the same as the original lmao
                    its a bootleg if the artist aint gettin money from it? same as stealing bro. instead of dropping $15 on weezy's hard work that hes giving us, ur stealing a bootleg of it. give up 3 meals at KFC and buy the album.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    lol i was tha same way in high skool

download = no lines, no wastin gas, stress reliever lol

you got it in 2mins....Luv technology
                    itunes/amazon

Comment

The people who ain't buying it, don't you want Weezy to sell a milli first week again

If he don't sell much first week, I can see Weezy retiring even earlier.

But I appreciate what Wayne does for us, so I'll be buying a few copies that first week

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        The people who ain't buying it, don't you want Weezy to sell a milli first week again

If he don't sell much first week, I can see Weezy retiring even earlier.

But I appreciate what Wayne does for us, so I'll be buying a few copies that first week

Comment

its a bootleg if the artist aint gettin money from it? same as stealing bro. instead of dropping $15 on weezy's hard work that hes giving us, ur stealing a bootleg of it. give up 3 meals at KFC and buy the album.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

\

itunes/amazon
                          nope free torrents lol . . . . sum niggaz, tha ones who wayne used to say he did it for cant afford it
                          so they download it.. they listen to it for inspiration and motivation, helps them get thru there rough life
                          so im sure wayne aint trippin off that at all.... Now That Empire Nigga, thats a different story

Comment

Working...
                          X