Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Drake>Wayne

Originally posted by lilacob View Post
    This has been said, but no one has a correct opinion because there is no such thing. But I'll state mine.

First, the most laughable thing in this thread was that no album would outsell WTT in the next ten years. It didn't even sell as much as TML, and it was a fucking collab.

So anyway, I like the new stuff drake has been putting out. I'm On One- amazing chorus but wayne's verse matches if not exceeds it. Headlines and Marvin's- pretty good songs but slooow. Now, it's fine that you think Drake can sing better and that he has better subject matter, but I listen to rap because it's fun to listen to. If I wanted straight singing I would listen to a different genre. If I wanted subject matter I would listen to the Beatles or something.

I listen to wayne because he is by far the most enjoyable to me. I wonder if you guys sit down and analyze each song. I don't. I listen. I think Drake has some great music, but it's usually slow. I rather music that fits in at a party such as many of the songs wayne is featured on.

So yes, they are both good. No, I don't think wayne has fell off. I love C4. IMO, C4>C3.
    so you like the "money cars clothes hoes" rap ? rap should be about personal experiences and storytelling not about "im from the ghetto have 10000 cars and endless money"
    you should listen to wack(a) floka flame or something like that. weezy WAS known for good lyrics. but today he�s all about punchlines like "life is a..." oder "weezy f and the f is for fuck variability" or "im in the building.."

Comment

Originally posted by Eazyana? View Post
      It's a mafia kiss.

JK Two black men kissing? Hell nah. Gay.
      What's your opinion of two white men kissing?
      Originally posted by Caninho View Post
      Marvin�s Room > Everything from Wayne in the last 2 Years!
      Stop it
      Originally posted by MG24 View Post
      drake is better overall n im starting to think wayne knows that
      Wow
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Wayne is an average rapper at best now......
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
          What's your opinion of two white men kissing?

Stop it

Wow
          If two white men were kissing it's still gay. Lol. Same thing just different skin color

Comment

people already call WTT classic and changed their mind about C4 that actually had to be the real classic...but i can't see all this classic on WTT as i see it on C4
            thats my word

Comment

Originally posted by iamweezyfbabysitter View Post
              people already call WTT classic and changed their mind about C4 that actually had to be the real classic...but i can't see all this classic on WTT as i see it on C4
              thats my word
              I wish I could see this "classic" you see in C4 lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by iamweezyfbabysitter View Post
                thats my word
                C4 Classic?

Comment

Drizzy is a more complete artist ... He's also the newish hype so everybody jumpin on it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                    I wish I could see this "classic" you see in C4 lmao...
                    Coming from someone who's fav album is "My World 2.0"
                    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Wayne's verse on I'm On One is actually good. Don't really get why people down it all of the time.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Shit I may have to edit this thread and add nicki into the equation. She is more a complete ARTIST then wayne right now and I think she will sell more with her next album

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
                          Shit I may have to edit this thread and add nicki into the equation. She is more a complete ARTIST then wayne right now and I think she will sell more with her next album
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X