No announcement yet.

I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

C3>C4
    Production on C4 is bad just like Wayne said
    Wayne is repeating some lines, but on the other hand each track has great lyrics.
    Another problem, How To Love and Hate, both tracks are skipped everytime.. They can't be heard. Sorry.. And he ain't on 2 of 15 tracks, other than Recycled John.. And it's old now same as 6f7 eventhough it's great!!

And Mr. Carter is better than president carter, why? Listen to the x1000 repeated chorus.. That's why!
    6f7 lyrics better than a milli but a milli has a great beat and the idea began with it.
    Lollipop, Got Money>>>>>>> how to hate/love ..
    Mirror is one of tge best on C4, shouldve been on the standard then it would be compared.. Shoot me down is classic though, Weezy has short verses in mirror, if they
    were longer it would be better

Misunderstood is amazing, don't fuck with that!!
    3 Peat>>Intro..
    Deluxe edition of C3>C4 we didnt hear the 3 other tracks yet
    But I'm Me is fucking raw.. Gossip.. Love me or hate me.. Kush and.. Action
    I like the view is ok you can vibe to it.. But "I'm on my way to get it but get it got shot" haha c'mon man I don't care though
    Mirror amazing track one of the best
    Two shots is a mixtape track

Dr. Carter>interlude
    Nightmares of the bottom = greatness but his voice idk it's fucked live was better

Comment

Wayne never said C4 production was bad.. *waits for you to link me some interview you interpreted for yourself* lmao.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      I'm really enjoying this debate.... but why not be friendly about it?
      Now don't hate on my opinon but i think Carter IV over c3.
      My reason being is some top two singles im not putting more because i don't want to much controversary so im just making it short and sweet
      How To Love >>>> Lolipop
      6'7 >>>>> A Milli
      Yes ofcourse we can be friendly lol

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

He rap about the basics too much on C4. He rapped about meaningful things a lil here and then. He suppose to grow as an artist so of course C4 is going to be compared to C3. C3 is the best, its his one of a kind album. None will never be like it (God I hope Wayne prove me wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
          He rap about the basics too much on C4. He rapped about meaningful things a lil here and then. He suppose to grow as an artist so of course C4 is going to be compared to C3. C3 is the best, its his one of a kind album. None will never be like it (God I hope Wayne prove me wrong).
          Yeah its not. And if ya aint catch the meaningfull lyrics in C4 well damn..

Comment

You can't compare any of "Tha Carters" because each was recorded at different periods of his life.

"How to Hate" wouldn't be found on "Tha Carter" because he had no woman to hate at the time. Just one of many examples.

Each "Tha Carter" evolves as he does, so you can not compare them on a lyrical scale or even beat wise, because during "Tha Carter" they didn't have what they have now to produce beats.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
              Yeah its not. And if ya aint catch the meaningfull lyrics in C4 well damn..
              I heard them, the few he did have... and they're great lines at that. Too many play around songs on the C4.
              President Carter could of been 10x better, the last verse is just amazing tho.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                I heard them, the few he did have... and they're great lines at that. Too many play around songs on the C4.
                President Carter could of been 10x better, the last verse is just amazing tho.
                Its deff. better than Mr.Carter regardless.

Comment

Its deff. better than Mr.Carter regardless.
                  Funny you mentioned Mr. Carter because the best verse is at the end of the song, in which the verse is amazing too.

Comment

Wayne never said C4 production was bad.. *waits for you to link me some interview you interpreted for yourself* lmao.[COLOR="Silver"]
                    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2011/07/07...tha-carter-iv/
                    he said the beats exactly and then about the producers

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                      You can't compare any of "Tha Carters" because each was recorded at different periods of his life.

"How to Hate" wouldn't be found on "Tha Carter" because he had no woman to hate at the time. Just one of many examples.

Each "Tha Carter" evolves as he does, so you can not compare them on a lyrical scale or even beat wise, because during "Tha Carter" they didn't have what they have now to produce beats.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                        C4 > C3 S4TW < N.C. even tho it was then begin of wayne mediocrity/Simple Lyrics And After Throw It In Tha Bag Tha Mixtape got Boring Til Oh Lets Do It.....
                        Run This Town>>>>>>>>

Fuck wrong witchu?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          Run This Town>>>>>>>>

Fuck wrong witchu?
                          Made Gay-z look silly on that track

Comment

Working...
                          X