No announcement yet.

I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

All this time for the Carter IV, and they couldnt of had a better structure?? Like many people said, sounds like a mixtape... =/

Comment

Re: I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
      President Carter is Amazing, especially those last lines go nuts..

- cashews But seriously, President Carter is going to be a Wayne Classic fosho.
      The hook is a gift from God.

Comment

President Carter is Amazing, especially those last lines go nuts..

- cashews But seriously, President Carter is going to be a Wayne Classic fosho.
        But Dr.Carter is on a whole different level creatively, Nothing on C4 is able to be compared honestly...President Carter is still dope tho

Comment

• Re: I don't wanna see C4 compared to C3...

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          Ok, I take my post back.

C2>>>C4>>>>>>>>C3

Nobody heard TC, so how can somebody rate it?
          Marvins Room, DMCB and the verse on The Zone pretty much confirms it tbh.
          Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
          Blunt blowin, President carter, Mirror, NOTB > drake's career
          come at me franky boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
            The hook is a gift from God.
            The hook on Dr. Carter is awesome too.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Marvins Room, DMCB and the verse on The Zone pretty much confirms it tbh.

Wait I thought MR, DMCB and Trust Issues weren't planned to be on it? I only knew from Headlines and The Zone. Ok, I love Headlines, but still...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by antraneek View Post
              All this time for the Carter IV, and they couldnt of had a better structure?? Like many people said, sounds like a mixtape... =/
              Cli City =/= many people.

Fuck what yall talkin bout. This is more than what you dared to expect for in the back of your head. Its actually a very good album.

And Cli City, this album didn't have as much filler as C3. C3 can only beat C4 if it has its big brother disc 2 the leak with it.

But Dr.Carter is on a whole different level creatively, Nothing on C4 is able to be compared honestly...President Carter is still dope tho
              lol, Im not going for changing your opinnion here at all. You just asked me why, and I told you why I thought so. And yeah, President Carter>>>

@ TechN9ne. Btw, what yall think of the interlude, bro?
              Last edited by Nethurrr; 08-26-2011, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                Wait I thought MR, DMCB and Trust Issues weren't planned to be on it? I only knew from Headlines and The Zone. Ok, I love Headlines, but still...
                They aren't.

DMCB was the intro but I think it's a throwaway now. MR is a promo single and will be on deluxe if that. Trust Issues is his mix to I'm On One.

If these are throwaways imagine Take Care.

No offense Wayne fans but Take Care>>>>C4.

Anyone disagree make a bet, I lose I get permabanned you lose you get permabanned.

Comment

How are y'all gonna bet on something that is opinion? Lol

Comment

They aren't.

DMCB was the intro but I think it's a throwaway now. MR is a promo single and will be on deluxe if that. Trust Issues is his mix to I'm On One.

Anyone disagree make a bet, I lose I get permabanned you lose you get permabanned.

U can't bet on opinions even though Take Care will def be better than C4 imo

Comment

They aren't.

Marvin's Room will make it...eventually
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Cli City =/= many people.

Fuck what yall talkin bout. This is more than what you dared to expect for in the back of your head. Its actually a very good album.

And Cli City, this album didn't have as much filler as C3. C3 can only beat C4 if it has its big brother disc 2 the leak with it.

lol, Im not going for changing your opinnion here at all. You just asked me why, and I told you why I thought so. And yeah, President Carter>>>

@ TechN9ne. Btw, what yall think of the interlude, bro?
                        Interlude was DOPE!
                        Was expecting Wayne to go H.A.M on it like TechN9ne but he wasn't on it..

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                          They're not in the same league. Literally the only song better than a C4 song on C3 is 3 PEAT and that's mostly due to the beat cuz its a cheap remix of I'm Me.

That said, You can't compare because C3 has tracks like La La, Phone home, Lollipop, Misunderstood, Comfortable, U aint got nothin....All filler.

6'7>>A milli

Mirrors>>> Shoot me down (I still love shoot me down but he surpasse it lets b honest)

Megaman>> Let the beat build

Blunt blowin >>la La

President Carter>>>Mr.Carter by miles

So Special>>Comfortable

2 Shots just>>>>>>>>

Dr.Carter is one of the only C3 tracks that can stand to compare.

I know C3 was some of yalls first wayne album so its like your "Get rich or die tryin" but it irks me to see people say shit like, C4 is dope but C3 is better. How? Makes no sense if you like lyrics and Wayne goin hard and sounding focused.

That's all
                          yes sir thats excatcly how i see this C4 is just a whole new, a better wayne never thought if this could be but he's better than on c3 and no ceilings naaah he fucked up everything

Comment

Working...
                          X