But Rebirth will sell well

Comment

• Re: Official Rebirth Topic

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
        Originally posted by superman2
        YUP. I just bought it

Were there a lot left and why does it say #1 single Da Da Da lol
        imao, Universal is desperate thats why they lie

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

copped it last night after staying up til midnight for it, was able to get it at 11:30. I doubt it will sell much, except to hardcore fans. I really hope Knockout stops being popular, there's at least 3 better songs on it that aren't singles. And it's not even a great song, Nicki ruins it.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
            Originally posted by superman2
            YUP. I just bought it

Were there a lot left and why does it say #1 single Da Da Da lol
            I have no idea lo lI was so tired after school I just grabbed the first one I saw..dont remember what else was even on the shelf. and Da Da Da #1? yeaaah that sticker was only on that one disc not the deluxe version tho so I dono.

Comment

Today I have buy rebirth..
              and i think ii will sell very well...

look at amazon.com

i hope it will sell good
              𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙾𝙽

Comment

What did Relapse sell in the first week?? Really hope we can beat that one!!!
                I got Ice in my Veins, Blood in my Eyes/ Hate in my Heart, Love on my Mind/ I seen Nights full of Pain, Days of the Same/ You keep the Sunshine, Save me the Rain!

Comment

Originally posted by Collin
                  What did Relapse sell in the first week?? Really hope we can beat that one!!!
                  600k or 700k i forgot

Comment

Bought it a couple hours ago
                    why does it say #1 single Da Da Da lol[/quote]
                    They just gettin lucky 4 leaf Clover-Im High Off Life these Ni#gaz is Sober-Mercy

Comment

I really enjoyed the album, but unfortunately I'm not sure how good sales are looking. At my Best Buy it wasn't even on the new releases rack, I had to go to the Lil Wayne part of the hip hop section to find it, and there were alot of them. The album isn't number one on I-Tunes, and I've gotten the impression that alot of people didn't even know it was out.

Comment

ya at my job (best buy) we had 6 boxes (about 90 copies) of rebirth in the back warehouse and they were sold out on the floor so what did i do?...took 2 boxes and stocked em out in the front and put em in front of other artists lol and on the new release rack...and a lot of pepl were asking for it to. some guy bought 3 copies
                        "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince8907
                          ya at my job (best buy) we had 6 boxes (about 90 copies) of rebirth in the back warehouse and they were sold out on the floor so what did i do?...took 2 boxes and stocked em out in the front and put em in front of other artists lol and on the new release rack...and a lot of pepl were asking for it to. some guy bought 3 copies
                          o wow sounds good
                          "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

Working...
                          X