To Everyone Hating On C4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

That's what he wants you to do,to listen to all the crap that's putting out only because it's signed Lil Wayne.
    People have the right to hate after they have waited so long and received an album with alot of shitty songs on it.
    It doesen't matter if the album is #1 on iTunes.. Wayne had so many awards and he's rich because people like catchy mainstream music.. that doesen't make him a great rapper,rich rappers are not necessarly better rappers. Jay-Z is fucking rich,but that doesen't make him better than Eminem or some underground rappers. If Soulja Boy is richer than Immortal Technique does that means that he's better than him ? No. I do like Wayne,but I'm not riding his dick and listening to all the crap that he's been putting out..

Right now you're telling people to listen to the album only because it's made by Wayne.
    Last edited by Nastykid; 08-31-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nastykid View Post
      That's what he wants you to do,to listen to all the crap that's putting out only because it's signed Lil Wayne.
      People have the right to hate after they have waited so long and received an album with alot of shitty songs on it.
      It doesen't matter if the album is #1 on iTunes.. Wayne had so many awards and he's rich because people like catchy mainstream music.. that doesen't make him a great rapper,rich rappers are not necessarly better rappers. Jay-Z is fucking rich,but that doesen't make him better than Eminem or other underground rappers. If Soulja Boy is richer than Immortal Technique does that means that he's better than him ? No. I do like Wayne,but I'm not riding his dick and listening to all the crap that he's been putting out..
      I can't believe you called Eminem an underground rapper.............................

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

No,no no.. i did said "Eminem or other underground rappers" .. Eminem is mainstream,but I wanted to say that there are underground rappers wich are not rich and are better than alot of mainstream rappers that are full of money. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :/

Comment

No,no no.. i did said "Eminem or other underground rappers" .. Eminem is mainstream,but I wanted to say that there are underground rappers wich are not rich and are better than alot of mainstream rappers that are full of money. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :/
          Ooh ok got it lol. I was gonna say... You should take out the "other" in that sentence, it would make more sense that way

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Jay-Z is fucking rich,but that doesen't make him better than Eminem or some underground rappers.
            No, being rich is not the reason why he is better than them.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
              No, being rich is not the reason why he is better than them.
              Let me guess you're in love with his lips and want them wrapped around your dick?

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
                Let me guess you're in love with his lips and want them wrapped around your dick?
                Omg you found out

Comment

Edit- Will post later

Ipod fucked up

Comment

lmfao take that bitchz...

Comment

Half that list has nothing to do with C4 sucking ass though. It's just about his past accomplishments..

Comment

Oh god LMAO! Thanks for the laugh XD.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
                        I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

This thread is kinda legit. Even though this might not be a classic and is under people's expectations does not mean it's a bad album in any way.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X