X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    i fucked your wife last night

she said i was better than you in bed and she's only with you cuz you got money...sorry man
    Haaaaa, boi stop, my bitch wouldn't fuck you eva. I can tell u a white boy cause yo lame ass said "better in bed", whereas niggaz say fuck, and yo dick prolly small as hell, mine is 4 inches, from the ground tho, haaaa. plus i'm knockin da bottom out of dat pussy every night. My white hoes love me even more, cause kids like like you can't put it down right. You betta hope i never get introduced to yo sister or girlfriend, cause they will disown you once i hit dat, TRUST ME. lol, lame ass white boy

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
      Haaaaa, boi stop, my bitch wouldn't fuck you eva. I can tell u a white boy cause yo lame ass said "better in bed", whereas niggaz say fuck, and yo dick prolly small as hell, mine is 4 inches, from the ground tho, haaaa. plus i'm knockin da bottom out of dat pussy every night. My white hoes love me even more, cause kids like like you can't put it down right. You betta hope i never get introduced to yo sister or girlfriend, cause they will disown you once i hit dat, TRUST ME. lol, lame ass white boy
      He's Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
        He's Mexican.
        I guess he filled jreeds wives tacos, taco bell.

Comment

Damn, I hope you don't talk like this in person.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyIsTheLimit23 View Post
            Damn, I hope you don't talk like this in person.
            ofc he doesn't. He wouldn't have the nuts.

Look at my huge penis. I can bench press 3x my body weight. I can inject marihuana. I would steal your girl. Im a real gangster and a nigger. Im smarter than all of you. I have 4 wives. I go nachos. Im 2 meters tall. I play poker with Birdman... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
              ofc he doesn't. He wouldn't have the nuts.

Look at my huge penis. I can bench press 3x my body weight. I can inject marihuana. I would steal your girl. Im a real gangster and a nigger. Im smarter than all of you. I have 4 wives. I go nachos. Im 2 meters tall. I play poker with Birdman... etc.
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                If that would really be me, I would be slightly licking your ear too.

But ok, ok. I lied, I don't really play poker with Birdman. The rest is true tho, I swear.

Comment

To everyone hating on wayne, this all i gotta say

"Beyonce is missing, and jay-z is in sum fuckin pain,
                  but then again, maybe she just fuckin wayne.

See wayne is about to sell amillion copies, so it's obviously more fans than haters. By da way, do u think he gives a fuck about anybody hatin on him, when he's doin waaaayyy better than anyone who's hating on him. So skinny pants or not, he can fit 100.000.00 in dem pants, which is more than you niggaz mortgage combined. lmao. Never hate on someone who's doin betta den you, it makes you look lame and broke. haaaaa

Comment

See wayne is about to sell amillion copies, so it's obviously more fans than haters. By da way, do u think he gives a fuck about anybody hatin on him, when he's doin waaaayyy better than anyone who's hating on him. So skinny pants or not, he can fit 100.000.00 in dem pants, which is more than you niggaz mortgage combined. lmao. Never hate on someone who's doin betta den you, it makes you look lame and broke. haaaaa
                    The.Fuck're You On About?

Saying That His Music Isn't That Good Has Something To Do With His Success?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      The.Fuck're You On About?

Comment

Comment

Tha fuck y'all talking about? talking about your penis's and shit? gtfo

And every member on LWHQ thought that C4 would be better than it was, fuck atleast be honest, I thought that it would be an alltime classic, something that shut all the haters up. Exactly one year ago that was my thoughts, then the days after November 4.. I'd pictured them to be so different.. But i still thought that Wayne had something up his sleeve, but he didn't, only song that's really dope, like my expectations for C4 dope, is President Carter. Every single Wayne fan thought that he would give us No quitter/Told Y'all songs, and Wayne didn't deliver. Its not a bad album, but with all the expectations that C4 had, it's a failure.

But that's just me....

Instagram:
                          NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                          X