Sorry Weezy Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Weezy Lovers

But it is about time to admit that Drake has surpassed him. Drake is fucking beast.

Re: Sorry Weezy Lovers

I definitely dont think Drake has passed Wayne. Drake aint far behind though....

Comment

please compare weezy's discography with drake's?!

Comment

drake and wayne arent even comparable thats like comparing jay z and kanye

Comment

Even though this isn't true in my opinion...Drake just comes off a bit hungrier than Weezy since he just got in the game and Weezy just proved himself over and over again...but the point I wanted to make is ...WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF DRAKE SURPASSED HIM OR NOT....their on the same fucking team ??? Its good for Young Money...Weezy wins if Drake is becoming a beast...you guys are idiots really... competition like this is healthy, its proving that Cash Money/Young Money are a serious brand...why do you guys like to pit these artists against each other...in some respects drake is doing better and in other attributes wayne does better but it helps the OVERALL team...FUCK!

Comment

wtf. somebody would have to be retarded to even say that drizzy is even in the same playing field as wayne. drake wasnt even known until "we can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it" which wayne probally produced. lol think about all the old tracks like stuntin, ransom, and forever. it jst seems a little fishy that drake is blowing up out of nowhere.

Perfect example. look at his old "Forever" verse compared to the new one. the new one is 10x sicker. and have you heard money to blow? are you serious? drake and waynes verses are almost identical. wayne is writing for drake. just my opinion

Comment

noooooooo. im sorry to say but wayne will never be under drake. im sorry but i hate people that come on a "lil wayne forum"
              to talk about whos better then him...

Comment

Originally posted by KrisJohnson
                But it is about time to admit that Drake has surpassed him. Drake is fucking beast.
                WOW krisjohnson i lost all respect for you real talk, plase if you can compare wayne career mixtapes, albums, work effort to drake's... i wanna see

wayne already proofed why his the best with the countless classic mixtapes and album so right now he is just chilling playing around with autotune like anyone would if they do not have competition and has done 5,000 verses and hooks without no real vacation

Drake dickriders are making me not liking drake

its like people comparing

Kid cudi to jay-z
                chris paul to steve nash
                leborn to michael jordan
                chris brown to michael jackson
                tyra to oprah
                asher roth to eminem
                your freestyles to mine LLS

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by G_dough
                  drake and wayne arent even comparable thats like comparing jay z and kanye
                  You're referring to Jay-z being better I hope.
                  �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
                    Even though this isn't true in my opinion...Drake just comes off a bit hungrier than Weezy since he just got in the game and Weezy just proved himself over and over again...but the point I wanted to make is ...WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF DRAKE SURPASSED HIM OR NOT....their on the same fucking team ??? Its good for Young Money...Weezy wins if Drake is becoming a beast...you guys are idiots really... competition like this is healthy, its proving that Cash Money/Young Money are a serious brand...why do you guys like to pit these artists against each other...in some respects drake is doing better and in other attributes wayne does better but it helps the OVERALL team...FUCK!
                    Exactly. Even if Drake starts making more money than Wayne, Wayne still gets paid off him so it wouldn't really matter. Weezy makin money regardless of what Drake does
                    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

He will never make more money than Wayne.
                      Or be better..

Kris Johnson, ahah.
                      Lol, saying that name makes me laugh.
                      Wayne doesn't write..
                      Thats the reason alotta people says he's the best.
                      I ckan write, and be as good as Drake if I wanted too..

Smoke good, eat good.
                      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
                        He will never make more money than Wayne.
                        Or be better..

Kris Johnson, ahah.
                        Lol, saying that name makes me laugh.
                        Wayne doesn't write..
                        Thats the reason alotta people says he's the best.
                        I ckan write, and be as good as Drake if I wanted too..
                        Never is a rather big statement since we don't know what the future holds, and the not writing part is hard to believe but nobody really knows except trusting his word.
                        And I lol'd at the last line, Drake isn't one of the best but I really doubt from looking at your "freestyles" that you could be as good as him, hell you're not decent.
                        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Working...
                        X