Sorry Weezy Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
    personally, i think drake is one of the worst rappers/singers/artists of all time. hate on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
      Surpassed in what way??
      whats with the five year bump?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        idk how that could possibly come as a surprise lmao....let me summarize drake for everyone.

a. every song must consist of monotone-pitched rapping that doesn't change once throughout the song
        b. can't sing...but thinks he can so he does anyway.
        c. acts like he's better than everyone in YM and its pretty obv that he distances himself now from them...which is fine by me...
        d. what he raps about has NOTHING to do with his life lolololol started from the bottom hahahahahahaha.

aaand im done here.

Comment

idk how that could possibly come as a surprise lmao....let me summarize drake for everyone.

a. every song must consist of monotone-pitched rapping that doesn't change once throughout the song
          c. acts like he's better than everyone in YM and its pretty obv that he distances himself now from them...which is fine by me...
          d. what he raps about has NOTHING to do with his life lolololol started from the bottom hahahahahahaha.

aaand im done here.
          A. I don't quite know what that is, but whatever it means what is wrong with that?

B. He can sing bro.

C. Can you blame him? I'm sure if T-Streets blew up, he would of done the same. Drake is doing his thing and still reps the label, which is more than good if you ask me.

D. Read some of his interviews were he explains what he means by starting from the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            A. I don't quite know what that is, but whatever it means what is wrong with that?

B. He can sing bro.

C. Can you blame him? I'm sure if T-Streets blew up, he would of done the same. Drake is doing his thing and still reps the label, which is more than good if you ask me.

D. Read some of his interviews were he explains what he means by starting from the bottom.

Well said.

Comment

Right now Drake is hotter in the game and is dropping the better music. Ain't got alot of skeletons in his closet yet. Can't ever tocuh Wayne's career tho
              Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
              Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
              She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
              Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
              I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
              I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post

B. He can sing bro.

lmao shit i just got skooled by danny.

what i mean by "monotone-pitched rapping" is that his voice never moves up or down when he raps. its a consistent tone that never changes and annoys me more than anyone can imagine. waynes got his voice all over the place and switches his flows up constantly thruout a song.....but anyway your points are all mad valid i just cant get into drake. dont like his style personality voice music anything about him. thats just me.

Comment

aaand im done here.
                  listen to so far gone

Comment

this thread was made back in 09 where weezy was the best rapper alivvvvvvvvvvvvvvee and drake was a newcomer. no take care no nwts so this thread was/is invalid. plus wayne's career shits all over drizzy's career lifetime. can't compare them!
                    i like drake , especially the last 2 years he is better than wayne , but no , sorry drizzy dickriders , he aint surpassing him

Comment

Drake is a faggot haha

Comment

I dont think that there is anybody in YMCMB that is like Weezy even that so-called Drake TBVH. Drake still need to have atleast 5 more albums and more than 7 seven mixtapes to be the legend #FactsOnly. Y'all dont forget that Weezy did not start his carrier yesterday like Drake
                        Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          listen to so far gone
                          too busy listenin to wayne .

- - - Updated - - -

and to whoever neg repped me for talkin shit about drake suck a dick you gettin butthurt over my opinion hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                          X