X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sorry Weezy Lovers

Originally posted by trillphill
    Originally posted by koolkiddale13
    He will never make more money than Wayne.
    Or be better..

Kris Johnson, ahah.
    Lol, saying that name makes me laugh.
    Wayne doesn't write..
    Thats the reason alotta people says he's the best.
    I ckan write, and be as good as Drake if I wanted too..
    Never is a rather big statement since we don't know what the future holds, and the not writing part is hard to believe but nobody really knows except trusting his word.
    And I lol'd at the last line, Drake isn't one of the best but I really doubt from looking at your "freestyles" that you could be as good as him, hell you're not decent.
    Well I honestly do believe Wayne doesn't write anything down
    I have seen him in the studio in other videos just thinking and goes in.
    Cortez Bryant says it, Jay Sean said it, New Jersey Devil said it, Baby, Drake.. I doubt they are all lying.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
      Originally posted by KrisJohnson
      But it is about time to admit that Drake has surpassed him. Drake is fucking beast.
      WOW krisjohnson i lost all respect for you real talk, plase if you can compare wayne career mixtapes, albums, work effort to drake's... i wanna see

wayne already proofed why his the best with the countless classic mixtapes and album so right now he is just chilling playing around with autotune like anyone would if they do not have competition and has done 5,000 verses and hooks without no real vacation

Drake dickriders are making me not liking drake

its like people comparing

Kid cudi to jay-z
      chris paul to steve nash
      leborn to michael jordan
      chris brown to michael jackson
      tyra to oprah
      asher roth to eminem
      your freestyles to mine LLS
      LOL my nigga jrock took my thoughts..
      I co-sign.
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

But it is about time to admit that Drake has surpassed him. Drake is fucking beast.
        AGREED.

Comment

NO u cant even really compare then both they are both two different rappers that rap bout dif things most the time.Drake comees on rapping bout his feeling mostly which i think its great and real and Wayne goes in with crazy lines and metaphors.I think Wayne is better than Drake but Drake is improving alot.And its good if they both become the most popular and best in the game cause itll just make YM blow!!

Comment

Wow, I love how alot of people blew up on my opinion. Haha, and then accuse me of being a Drake dick-rider? Really? Really?

And, I fail to see how saying my name is "LOL" material.

But, those that actually had a thiesable opinion, thanks for replying. Those that just came in with a bunch of bullshit. STFU. Even though my first post was kinda "blunt".

Comment

Another thing I don't understand is when rappers call themselves "gangsters" because they make their own decisions and don't care of others thoughts as wayne said. This is called a rebel depending on what actions they are. "A gang-ster is a criminal who is a member of a crime organization, such as a gang."
              �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Wow, I love how alot of people blew up on my opinion. Haha, and then accuse me of being a Drake dick-rider? Really? Really?

But, those that actually had a thiesable opinion, thanks for replying. Those that just came in with a bunch of bullshit. STFU. Even though my first post was kinda "blunt".
                Krisjohnson STFU you clearly do not know what the fuck you are talking about if you really think a new r&b - average rapper is better then one of the best rappers alive your a true dumb fuck and this isn't even towards drake its towards dumb fuck boys as yourself who judge a person play time as his whole rap career and since this new kid is fresh and has new stuff (debatable if he has a ghost writer) also who freestyled aka read pre-wrote lyrics though his black berry really? but at least he has a nice vibing mixtape you say his better then Lil wayne? are you fucking serious? just because you don't like wayne style of rap doesn't mean you have to be a hating bitch you can at least be real and give respect where respect is due.

Lil Wayne
                Dedication 1
                Dedication 2
                Da drought 1
                Da drought 2
                Da drought 3
                Da drought 4 ( even tho its not legit)
                the suffix
                the perffix
                Tha carter 1
                Tha carter 2
                Tha carter 3
                Lights out
                Tha block is hot
                500 degreez
                Hottest nigga under the sun
                My face can't be felt
                like father like son
                squad up 1-5
                Evil Empire

vs
                Drake
                Comback season
                So far gone

I mean really? kill yourself your a disgrace to rap and hip hop in general, i can tell already your a rock fan who turned to rap because you liked eminem and you call yourself a hip hop listener? fucking rock reject bitch

oh BTW your lyrics fucking suck hang yourself
                "somebody better let&#39;em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
                Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i&#39;ve rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

Originally posted by burnout

Krisjohnson STFU you clearly do not know what the fuck you are talking about if you really think a new r&b - average rapper is better then one of the best rappers alive your a true dumb fuck and this isn't even towards drake its towards dumb fuck boys as yourself who judge a person play time as his whole rap career and since this new kid is fresh and has new stuff (debatable if he has a ghost writer) also who freestyled aka read pre-wrote lyrics though his black berry really? but at least he has a nice vibing mixtape you say his better then Lil wayne? are you fucking serious? just because you don't like wayne style of rap doesn't mean you have to be a hating bitch you can at least be real and give respect where respect is due.

Lil Wayne
                  Dedication 1
                  Dedication 2
                  Da drought 1
                  Da drought 2
                  Da drought 3
                  Da drought 4 ( even tho its not legit)
                  the suffix
                  the perffix
                  Tha carter 1
                  Tha carter 2
                  Tha carter 3
                  Lights out
                  Tha block is hot
                  500 degreez
                  Hottest nigga under the sun
                  My face can't be felt
                  like father like son
                  squad up 1-5
                  Evil Empire

vs
                  Drake
                  Comback season
                  So far gone

I mean really? kill yourself your a disgrace to rap and hip hop in general, i can tell already your a rock fan who turned to rap because you liked eminem and you call yourself a hip hop listener? fucking rock reject bitch

oh BTW your lyrics fucking suck hang yourself

Comment

Nah I don't think he's better.
                    He has a lot of hype.. a lot
                    of talent, no doubt. But I
                    wouldn't say he's better than
                    Wayne. Opinion of course.

Comment

:suprised:
                      Why do you HQ people insist on arguing over opinions?

Comment

Even weezy knows drizzy is better lmfaoi bet yall will see a video of wayne saying it i bet..

Comment

Originally posted by YungNRuthless
                          Even weezy knows drizzy is better lmfaoi bet yall will see a video of wayne saying it i bet..
                          How would weezy know drake is better then him, and wayne thinks his the best rapper alive...

Originally posted by God
                          Originally posted by MszRockette
                          :suprised:
                          Why do you HQ people insist on arguing over opinions?
                          Lil Wayne being a talentless bitch is pretty much verifiable fact.
                          You do know Lil wayne is drake mentor... meaning drake learns from wayne style of rap, style, and personality

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                          X