Clear All

Re: Define or what Is a "Ture/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Someone That Likes His Music.
    Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Anybody who considers themself one.
    Fuck what anybody else thinks.
    ^ this 2.

hate it when people say that someone who became fan since Lollipop is a not real fan. And if we didn't know Weezy before that (who don't live in the US, or are kinda young)? You can't be fan of something you don't know it existens, right...?
    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

Take your Pick

pretty much most of his fans

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a "True/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
        ALright, if you started to like Lil Wayne when Lollipop, Got Money came out, then truly your not a real fan. So many people hopped on the bandwagon when those songs were relased. Ever since then Wayne hasnt been hungry enough like he used to be before that, nigga got to much money now and he no longer is hungry for that top spot. Its sad becuase as of right now I only listen to Wayne old shit, his new shit gets to boring, he aint the same. Ima still support him and shit, I mean he is my faovrite rapper and ive been following him and listening to all his music sdince '05, but hes gotta get the hunger again
        lol you are a joke. you are one of those ppl who dont want someone to blow up because you want to be the only one who knows him and then when they do go on about how everyone is not a real fan. i been listening to wayne since way back but your a fucken white boy hipster.

Comment

ALright, if you started to like Lil Wayne when Lollipop, Got Money came out, then truly your not a real fan. So many people hopped on the bandwagon when those songs were relased.
          So I guess I'm not a true Lil Wayne fan. Seeing as C3 was the 1st album I heard and remains my favourite.... Damn.

Comment

So I guess I'm not a true Lil Wayne fan. Seeing as C3 was the 1st album I heard and remains my favourite.... Damn.
            Your a real fan just not a seasoned fan....and if you were there during Wayne's prime you would know why we make some of the comments we do...
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Your a real fan just not a seasoned fan....and if you were there during Wayne's prime you would know why we make some of the comments we do...
              I know why you make the comments you do. I might not agree with them all or always look at it the same way you do but I understand why you "make the comments you do". Thats if we're talking about the same comments lol.

Comment

I know why you make the comments you do. I might not agree with them all or always look at it the same way you do but I understand why you "make the comments you do". Thats if we're talking about the same comments lol.
                We probably are...we are all Wayne fans so there must be some similarity....
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

a true lil wayne fan digs his entire discography and not just carter 3 and beyond
                  didnt claim to b his biggest fan after only hearin carter 3
                  dont compare every album that comes out to the carter 3
                  actually knows the words to his albums before carter 3

basically anybody who was really into his music and following him pre C3 lol

Comment

Dude it doesn't matter if you liked Wayne from the 90's or after c3. Wayne is Wayne and if you like listening to him, you're a fan. Some extreme more than others. But don't we all have a favorite artist? Inspiration? For many, it's Wayne.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a &quot;Ture/Real&quot; Lil' Wayne fan

your a true/real fan if you've purchased his music

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a &quot;Ture/Real&quot; Lil' Wayne fan

A true Wayne fan is if you started listening to him through the Carter 2 - Drought 3. Then he started doing songs with Juelz Santana, which was the best collabo of real rap, I loved every song that they both came out with together. I've been with Wayne since 04. 06-08 solidified that Wayne is the best rapper alive because he was featured on almost every song you could name in that time period. Then Wayne took it to another level and started doing Rock, in which imo was great. Songs like Drop the World, On Fire, Paradice, Hot Revolver, Ill Die For You, and Prom Queen. IMO the rock songs all came with meaning. Then he dropped No Ceilings which Wayne's presence to rap came back. He then dropped songs like Told Yall, Steady Mobbin, and No Quitter, Go Getter, Ransom, Im Goin In, Single, Money to Blow etc. Then he went to jail and dropped IANAHB, which had Right Above It, Bill Gates, Hold Up, That Ain't Me. Then you already know what happened when he got out of jail...C4 BOOOOM BITCH!

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a &quot;True/Real&quot; Lil' Wayne fan

ALright, if you started to like Lil Wayne when Lollipop, Got Money came out, then truly your not a real fan.
                          lol shut tha fuck up dude. i listened to Lollipop,got hooked, and now i have every single album of his and am addicted to Wayne. Im a real fan

Comment

Working...
                          X