Define or what Is a "True/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Define or what Is a "Ture/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

A fan who accepts the artist's growth and change throughout his career is a true fan. Said fan should never expect said artist to conform to a certain genre of music, he/she should accept the fact that the artist has the freedom to explore/experiment with diversity in his/her music. Last but MOST DEFINITELY NOT least, said fan should not get comfortable with a stage of artistry in said artist's career that said artist is creating music in (See C2-DD3 era, Lil Wayne).

To sum it up, a true fan will support their artist from the point they become a fan to the point where he/she retires.

Comment

a person who listens to more then the singles he puts out, accepts his growth over time, and still likes him even when their friends tell him that weezy's gay and is the worst rapper alive

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a "True/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Your a real fan just not a seasoned fan....and if you were there during Wayne's prime you would know why we make some of the comments we do...

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post
        lol shut tha fuck up dude. i listened to Lollipop,got hooked, and now i have every single album of his and am addicted to Wayne. Im a real fan
        Know You Dnt..... Name 5 Songs Off 500 Degreez Without Lookin It Up

Comment

Re: Define or what Is a "True/Real" Lil' Wayne fan

A real LW fan... I would say a real LW fan is someone who doesn't go on and on about how Wayne should be like this or that, and let the man do his damn thing.
          A real LW fan is someone who truly understands How to Love, and doesn't say it's gay. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. (it's a joke, but seriously, I'm tired of people saying it's gay and all that.)
          A real LW fan supports Wayne throughout his career, till the day he retires.
          There's a lot more to be added, but that's all I want to say.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by violin94 View Post
            A fan who accepts the artist's growth and change throughout his career is a true fan. Said fan should never expect said artist to conform to a certain genre of music, he/she should accept the fact that the artist has the freedom to explore/experiment with diversity in his/her music. Last but MOST DEFINITELY NOT least, said fan should not get comfortable with a stage of artistry in said artist's career that said artist is creating music in (See C2-DD3 era, Lil Wayne).

To sum it up, a true fan will support their artist from the point they become a fan to the point where he/she retires.
            DAT

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
            I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

>>>>>>> If you've never heard the album "Get It How U Live!" you are FOR SURE not a true Wayne fan.. lol some of yall weren't even born when it dropped, but still, do your homework...best Cash Money album ever released..Yeah I said it!! mufuckas was straight raw no chase back then...This shit was constantly on blast in the ride back in 98

Last edited by I'mOnOne; 09-03-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Fan
                noun
                an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.:

It's quite simple. If you like Wayne's music, you're a true fan.

Comment

someone who supports his music, and can judge his music without a biased that he is god, if he ahs a bad song they admit it, but stil play and listen to it

Comment

A person who sees that he fell off, and still doesn't give up and tries to tell everybody to realize he's wack now

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                      One that takes the time to go through his discography. I wouldn't expect anyone to hear his whole discography, but at least make an attempt.
                      One that doesn't jump off the bandwagon after a bad song.
                      One that doesn't think he can do no wrong.
                      One that doesn't change their opinion of him around other people that don't like him to "fit in"
                      Exactly ..
                      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by I'mOnOne View Post
                        >>>>>>> If you've never heard the album "Get It How U Live!" you are FOR SURE not a true Wayne fan.. lol some of yall weren't even born when it dropped, but still, do your homework...best Cash Money album ever released..Yeah I said it!! mufuckas was straight raw no chase back then...This shit was constantly on blast in the ride back in 98

Hotboys - Block Burner - YouTube

yeah hot boyz was fuckin great...bitches dont even know about this shit and calling themselves a fan...

"i run over niggas like 18-wheelers..."

Comment

A true fan is someone who supports/buy's Wayne's music and can admit when Wayne doesn't do as good as we all know he can. Also a true fan is someone who doesn't pretend to hate Wayne in front of others to look 'cool', And Wayne fan's are so fickle now a day's as when Wayne drops a bad feature etc they call him wack, Hate on him and completely give up on him. If you do that chances are you where never a real fan. People have to realise an artist change's over time, Like it or not.

Comment

Working...
                          X