Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sober Wayne vs Wayne on Drugs

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
    if he still smokes weed then wtf is wrong with him why can he only rap about that "he's the shit"
    haha nothing is wrong with him. he just sold under a million copies of C4 because he implemented the same strategy he has been using for a while. he raps about confidence, weed, uses catchy punchlines and metaphors on top of some of the sickest beats that can be produced. it works

Comment

We all know that Wayne still smokes pot right?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonedballer View Post
        haha nothing is wrong with him. he just sold under a million copies of C4 because he implemented the same strategy he has been using for a while. he raps about confidence, weed, uses catchy punchlines and metaphors on top of some of the sickest beats that can be produced. it works
        yeah agreed man except it's not "amazing" or "mindblowing" this time just "good"

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
          yeah agreed man except it's not "amazing" or "mindblowing" this time just "good"
          thats true dude. however i think that abortion, president carter, nd up up and away are amazing but the album itself isnt. its funny though because they were all pre jail

Comment

i like wayne better on weed too but he still put out a good album. megaman, up up and away, blunt blowin, 6'7, notb, she will, president carter, abortion like the view etc. like seriously? c3 had a milli.... shoot me down, mr carter, doctor carter and a bunch of bull shit... i usually like waynes mixtapes more anyway cause HE puts the songs on them and he always goes his hardest. except sorry for the wait... ill decide if he fell off after d4 is released

Comment

Tbh, I doubt that he quit smoking. Maybe drinking, but I find it hard to believe that in all the time he's been out, he's stayed clean. I mean, I want him to but come on now.
              BUT THIS PIMP IS, AT THE TOP OF MOUNT OLYMPUS
              READY FOR THE WORLD'S GAMES, THIS IS MY OLYMPICS

Comment

Originally posted by SkYyaMe View Post
                We all know that Wayne still smokes pot right?
                i agree with you i know he doess!!
                "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

no question, weezy on drugs

Comment

I been going back and playing some older shit.. and some drugged Wayne was fucked. Idk.. I'm liking sober Wayne a lot more than I used too.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
                      i agree with you i know he doess!!
                      Same, you could tell, his voice when he 1st came out of prison was like a lil kid lol, but now its deeper and raspier. Plus there was like 2 pictures with Wayne smoking a blunt

Comment

Working...
                      X