No announcement yet.

Can Wayne drop another amazing album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Wayne drop another amazing album?

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
    When did Wayne say he was having sex with the guards?
    Female Prison Guards Were Suspended Because They Were 'Spending Time With Wayne'...

Comment

if you think c4 is amazing or can even be compared to c3 you're out of your mind, its a good album but average compared to what wayne can do

Comment

yeah he fell off, i think taking break is good idea maybe it can help.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Female Prison Guards Were Suspended Because They Were 'Spending Time With Wayne'...
        ohh man that's crazy

Comment

No, I dont think he can

Comment

The listener in me doesn't believe he can return to his old self, but the fan in me sure fuckin hopes so.
            If not however, he's still The Best Rapper Alive.

Comment

Idk tbh, I thought when he came back from prison he woulda been at his best, I thought C4 woulda been his best album before it was released, but when I heard it, it was just a good album, nothing spectacular. But I think Wayne needs to take a break a little bit, let YM do their thing and have all there albums relased and what not, then Wayne can come back hopefully better than he is now. I just think Wayne gotta stop going punchline for punchline. He just gotta flow with a song and not worry about all these punchlines and shit

Comment

Chances are 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
                  Okay so now that most of us can agree that Wayne has fell off from his previous self, Do y'all think that Wayne could drop another amazing album on C2's level etc. Personally i think he can but he need's to take a break from music, Let Drake take over and then come back with the hunger again.
                  I don't think "most of us" think Wayne fell off...

Comment

Originally posted by malevolant View Post
                    I don't think "most of us" think Wayne fell off...
                    Oh really? I thought it was the general consensus around here lol

Comment

nah wayne does wut he wants he doesnt listen to his fans, up until rebirth that was ok but he's been going downhill ever since,yea we got no ceilings everything has been average and disappointing with a few best features like hustle hard.

but we as loyal fans didnt let him fail with c4 even tho it was average as fuck

and ppl are tired of wayne now and lot of fans are turning on him

a drunken mind tells sober truths, the drugs made wayne say wutver the fuck he wanted in his songs and real life now he's pretty boring, and its showing in his rhymes
                      #3hunna

#Mandown
                      2-4-14

Comment

Sure he can. Go back to Hollygrove, start sippin Syzzurp again and start smokin Weed.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Honestly...Maybe.....if and only if...he does the following

1. Have T - Mix and Batman executive produce 50% of the album
                          2. The other 50% will and only be produced by Develop, Streetrunner, Kanye West, J Cole and Cool and Dre
                          3. Stop with this suda dupa shit....and this trying to spit a fucking punchline in every line
                          4. Any feature artist/producer has to be in the studio with Wayne at the time of recording so chemistry can be established
                          5. 5 Features - Hotboys, Currensy, Jay Electronica, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole (maybe Drake)
                          6. No singing
                          7. No Autotune
                          8. No dumb bullshit lines like " Have it your way burger king"
                          9. Wayne has to be on every track..
                          10. Wayne should be wasted, high or chemically imbalance while recording
                          11. No YM member can give constructive criticism...(other notable hip hop artist..Kanye, Raekwon, Nas, and Andre must approve the dopeness of the track..
                          12. No more baby pics on the album cover
                          13. atleast 80% of the album has to have subject.
                          13. Intro/Interlude/Outro must be the most hype and lyrical escapades on the album with no features
                          14. Wayne must stay on topic on all subject songs...
                          15. Song Names must match subject of the song
                          16.Video must accompany a single no more than 3 weeks after being officially releases
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X