No announcement yet.

Can Wayne drop another amazing album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Wayne drop another amazing album?

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Honestly...Maybe.....if and only if...he does the following

1. Have T - Mix and Batman executive produce 50% of the album
    2. The other 50% will and only be produced by Develop, Streetrunner, Kanye West, J Cole and Cool and Dre
    3. Stop with this suda dupa shit....and this trying to spit a fucking punchline in every line
    4. Any feature artist/producer has to be in the studio with Wayne at the time of recording so chemistry can be established
    5. 5 Features - Hotboys, Currensy, Jay Electronica, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole (maybe Drake)
    6. No singing
    7. No Autotune
    8. No dumb bullshit lines like " Have it your way burger king"
    9. Wayne has to be on every track..
    10. Wayne should be wasted, high or chemically imbalance while recording
    11. No YM member can give constructive criticism...(other notable hip hop artist..Kanye, Raekwon, Nas, and Andre must approve the dopeness of the track..
    12. No more baby pics on the album cover
    13. atleast 80% of the album has to have subject.
    13. Intro/Interlude/Outro must be the most hype and lyrical escapades on the album with no features
    14. Wayne must stay on topic on all subject songs...
    15. Song Names must match subject of the song
    16.Video must accompany a single no more than 3 weeks after being officially releases
    Funny.

I promise you that will NEVER happen, your dreaming too much.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Nope .

Comment

6. No singing
        7. No Autotune
        9. Wayne has to be on every track.
        This is exactly what I think while listening to C4, if he did just that the album would have been much better.

I hate the love songs and if he really wants to sing, make another Rebirth - I'd rather hear Weezy doing "rock" music than love songs.

Auto tune is what ruined How To Love imo, the concept is quite interesting, Wayne's parts are ok but I just can't stand listening to T-Pain lines.

I like Interlude & Outro but it's quite lame that he's not on them at all, I was really hoping to get some cool track with Tech & Wayne together.

And the baby pics...I just don't like them. Plus there's no consistency in the covers, the first two show adult Wayne and then a sudden change, it'd be quite cool if the whole Carter series had the same idea, either baby pics or (more preferably) Wayne pics to show how he has changed throughtout the years.

Comment

Originally posted by vocker View Post
          Yes he can, and "taking a break" is not the answer.
          If someone like kobe fell of for a min, should he just "take a break" or train even harder than before to get back up? Lol

But if wayne acutely sits down and think for alittle while in the studio he can give us some real 2006 weezy

dawg, all of weezys stuff is pretty much freestyled and listen to how smart it is. he dont need to take a break, he needs to keep going like he is. hes doin good.

Comment

1. Have T - Mix and Batman executive produce 50% of the album
            2. The other 50% will and only be produced by Develop, Streetrunner, Kanye West, J Cole and Cool and Dre
            3. Stop with this suda dupa shit....and this trying to spit a fucking punchline in every line
            4. Any feature artist/producer has to be in the studio with Wayne at the time of recording so chemistry can be established
            5. 5 Features - Hotboys, Currensy, Jay Electronica, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole (maybe Drake)
            6. No singing
            7. No Autotune
            8. No dumb bullshit lines like " Have it your way burger king"
            9. Wayne has to be on every track..
            10. Wayne should be wasted, high or chemically imbalance while recording
            11. No YM member can give constructive criticism...(other notable hip hop artist..Kanye, Raekwon, Nas, and Andre must approve the dopeness of the track..
            13. atleast 80% of the album has to have subject.
            13. Intro/Interlude/Outro must be the most hype and lyrical escapades on the album with no features
            14. Wayne must stay on topic on all subject songs...
            15. Song Names must match subject of the song
            16.Video must accompany a single no more than 3 weeks after being officially releases
            You should be A&R for a label

but seriously, T-Mix & Batman made some fucking epic beats for LFLS
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

He should take a long break and come back.

But tbh, if he just find himself a great subject he can still make dope songs. Novacane and Mirror is both really dope because he actually raps about somethin'...

I also think a Hot Boys Reunion would be great. Cause after he jumped on that Curren$y remix I thought maybe he need somethin'/someone from the ol'days to bring him back?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFanPoland View Post
                This is exactly what I think while listening to C4, if he did just that the album would have been much better.

I hate the love songs and if he really wants to sing, make another Rebirth - I'd rather hear Weezy doing "rock" music than love songs.

Auto tune is what ruined How To Love imo, the concept is quite interesting, Wayne's parts are ok but I just can't stand listening to T-Pain lines.

I like Interlude & Outro but it's quite lame that he's not on them at all, I was really hoping to get some cool track with Tech & Wayne together.

And the baby pics...I just don't like them. Plus there's no consistency in the covers, the first two show adult Wayne and then a sudden change, it'd be quite cool if the whole Carter series had the same idea, either baby pics or (more preferably) Wayne pics to show how he has changed throughtout the years.
                There is no autotune on it....

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Nah, won't happen.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Not Until He's Off Probation

Clearly Tha Drugs made Em Who He Is. A Wonderful Artist. One Of Tha Great Artist Of Our Times

Hint. Hendrix, Marley, Ray Charles, Mj, Elvis,

ALL DRUGGED THA FUCK UP AND THA BEST OF OUR LIFE TIME!!!!!!

Comment

i think he cud, unfortunately he just needs to lose EVERYTHINGGGGG he has right now, fans, money, power, his status as a rapper....he must loose all of that, because before he rapped to prove something, he was out to prove he was the best, now that he thinks hes proven it....he's lazy with his raps and doestn give a fuck at all anymore because he knows people will eat it up.....he needs to lose everything in my opinion to do another one,.........andddd get rid of his team right now (mike banger, marley g, CORTEZ etc.), all the peopple that boost his ego over nothing

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        There is no autotune on it....
                        So what is it that makes T-Pain parts sound so horrible?
                        Whatever it is, I hate it.

Comment

4 songs on C4 we already heard, and 2 didn't even have Weezy on the best features of the album.

Tha Carter IV sucked, I'm sorry, lol @ the white kids calling it the blackest album ever.

Given us a bad name.

Comment

Working...
                          X