• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    those star tattoos are dope tho
    the stars are tight, its the tribal tat i dont like

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      @WeezyFan

Just managed to get hold of two old magazines, should be here in a couple of weeks (coming from the states to UK).

XXL 2005 issue & Source 2008 issue. Will post scans up as soon as I get em! My magazine collection coming along nicely!

Oh and just got this issue... Always wanted this one!!

Complex December 2007 + another Billboard November 2009, quite rare. Gone mental tonight with magazine back issues.

Ahh shit and OZone and BMI... No more, just spent a fair amount of money lol!

real nice!

but two things.. Ive already posted my own scans from 05 XXL and the billboard mag has only 1 photoshoot photo from rebirth inside and we already have that hq, but im excited otherwise

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

Never ever I saw this one.

check page 1022

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        real nice!

but two things.. Ive already posted my own scans from 05 XXL and the billboard mag has only 1 photoshoot photo from rebirth inside and we already have that hq, but im excited otherwise

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

check page 1022
        Yeah I know but I collect the magazines so would have got them anyway, and been finding it hard to get these in good mint condition so just went on a spree as I found them last night for not too bad prices!

Comment

• HQ

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          @WeezyFan this is rarrreeeee
          yeah, and you get props for it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

yeah, and you get props for it
            Yeah I didn't notice it was you that posted it at first until I clicked on the previous page because he didn't quote you. That ain't right.

Comment

• ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

HQ

Comment

HQ
                Those the family of the house or something?
                for some reason this pic had me laughing lol...dunno maybe coz of waynes face looking at that kid like that
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post

Tune got the shake junt tatt too
                  where did you get this photo from??
                  is it for sure waynes hand??

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Yeah I didn't notice it was you that posted it at first until I clicked on the previous page because he didn't quote you. That ain't right.
                  you caught some mad feels

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    of course you can read the "T" of hoT boys right above it. You can also see that sth is tatted into his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

you caught some mad feels
                      You're just evil man! Pure Satan evil! It just ain't right!

Comment

• [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION], can you post some more pics from this photoshoot?
                        iN hq?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          @WeezyFan, can you post some more pics from this photoshoot?
                          iN hq?
                          im not sure if I have more, all I have is that and this afaik: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...psf31270c1.jpg

but im gonna check my maps on monday

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

HQ
                          Last edited by WeezyFan; 01-03-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X