This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
    That’s a very, very rare occurrence. In that case marijuana causes seizures too

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121386/

Opiates do NOT cause seizures. There have only been a very limited number of instances in which extremely large doses of opiates (far beyond what someone could reasonably consume before overdosing and having their respiratory system shut down) have triggered seizures, even in people already prone to them due to epilepsy.
    What is most likely causing these seizures is Xanax, or some other benzodiazepine. Most people are aware that abruptly ceasing use of benzodiazepines after regularly taking them can prompt a seizure. However, unfortunately, most people are unaware that even binging on them for a few days and stopping can also trigger a seizure
    lol wow, that's a terrible source. That paper is about one person having seizures and trying to figure out the cause.

Their conclusion?? His 26 years of smoking weed daily, led him to have brain abnormalities that causes him to have seizures.

So they're saying that weed causes seizures, even though science today shows us that CBD is an effective tool against seizures...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      oh shut the fuck up slandering him pushing negativity im calling a spade a spade and im not putting stock in what bitches are saying did you not see the man get HIS PRIVATE JET RAIDED lol and he almost WENT TO FUCKIGN JAIL FOR THAT SHIT you not see how this man in interviews compared to a couple years ago? are you not hearing his music?

its not slandering a dude to call him out for his bullshit and self destruction that will ultimately lead to him becoming another 'lost legend' to drugs or lord knows what else end of the day i am a stan ive dedicated a whole ton of energy and time into this fan site and into wayne himself as a fan and to see someone who i idolised and admired fall so far and hard frm grace is scary and disappointing im not putting this man down ultimately my words mean fuck all but if i have a platform to express my absolute disgust and sadness at what his become then i will
      Lol I feel it�s being maybe exaggerated. I think the gold hair makes it look worse than it is. And the music isn�t terrrible. V8 and Tyler Herro are as sharp as anything. It�s just a weird time in rap. And that oops remix say what u want sounded reminiscent of a young Wayne.

This is a weird time in rap cuz there has never been a case where someone as good as Wayne and still as sharp wasn�t getting recognized for it.

Russian roulette
      Piano trap
      Mahogany

Etc. it doesn�t get better in all of rap ever. And v8 sounds as good as any Wayne mixtape song. Niggas ain�t giving Wayne his due.

He�s prob wondering what else he has to do. Tyler Herro is even old Wayne style. Like it just doesn�t get better in rap ever. U could debate he sounds as good as ever on those 2 songs.

Yet everyone still want to trash him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
        quality is bad but I found this old concert flyer, I love finding little stuff like this...

a time when jeezy was bigger than weezy

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        never seen this pic of weezy wearing bape before lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
          quality is bad but I found this old concert flyer, I love finding little stuff like this...
          why? and how did you even find it lol?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              wayne looking healthier and healthier each day

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                wayne looking healthier and healthier each day
                his been looking better since the jail situation

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post