This whole skateboarding trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    I've been watching to keep up to date on sports cause I don't have the time to watch the games, and it's more entertaining than SportsCenter. Besides, I like that SU is in his final 4.
    I would watch it more if he uploaded to YouTube though. Vimeo is slow as fuck.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Re: This whole skateboarding trend

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      You do know that even though he's skateboarding, he is still in the studio every night recording.

He figured a way past the leaking so his songs don't leak anymore, which is why you don't think he's working on music, because you are all used to his music leaking frequently.
      but you can say that wayne has slowed down this year judging by the amount of features he's been putting out lately, hasn't there only been like 3 features in 3 months?? leaked songs aside that's really low for wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
        but you can say that wayne has slowed down this year judging by the amount of features he's been putting out lately, hasn't there only been like 3 features in 3 months?? leaked songs aside that's really low for wayne...
        True, but you got to remember that Wayne couldn't record for a period of 8 months. It takes him time to get back in to a routine and get his music stacked up, plus he is getting older and sleeping more. Before he went jail, he was recording features while features he did the previous year were getting released.

I'm not sticking up for Wayne or saying he has not slowed down, I'm just saying that he still does go to work every night.

But Wayne has done a lot of features, which we have yet to receive. I can see them all dropping at once tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
          He had four kids before he went in jail. He was sort of in a relationship with Tammy before he went to jail.

real talk, jail changed him. At first he came out and was hungry. Then he noticed how many people were still there for him.

BUT T.I. HAD THE BEST JAIL RETURN OF ALL TIME! (Kayne Voice)
          Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          I disagree, Pac had the best return

Nope, ..... Bill Gates
          FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

I dont mind him skateing and his rapping isnt all that bad just as long as he doesnt shout out skateing or talk about fckin avatars its all good but my main concern is his clothes it started with girl pants and instead of learning from it he continued to wear wearid ass clothes im just worried he'd get worse and wear some even more lame ass clothes but i guess time will tell

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              You do know that even though he's skateboarding, he is still in the studio every night recording.

He figured a way past the leaking so his songs don't leak anymore, which is why you don't think he's working on music, because you are all used to his music leaking frequently.
              Been Saying This Shit aint NO ONE LISTEN... o well at least my message got through thank you

Comment

Working...
              X