lol you know yall wasnt bumpin carter 2 when it came out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Worst point ever; your favorite album doesn't have to have been released when you were listening to said artist.

I am a 2008 fan, but Tha Carter II is my favorite Wayne album...
    What's your avatar from bruh ?? its no Spitta mixtape i can recgonize...
    "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
      Dude, he wasn't a household name yet when that album dropped. His first week sales for that album were higher than any other Cash Money artist at the time it was released. Yes, he was mainstream, but not yet at the point where every little 13 year old white girl knew his lyrics. Fireman, Shooter and Hustler Musik were singles off the album that did well, but nothing as to what Lollipop later did.

Start at 0:35.

lol at wayne

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
      I don't understand your question.
      if you never played it it would be fake to say thats your favorite. you said how do I know that and I said Idk. but it still dont change nothin I dont get it

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Worst point ever; your favorite album doesn't have to have been released when you were listening to said artist.

I am a 2008 fan, but Tha Carter II is my favorite Wayne album...
      lol well. I still think its fake if you dont listen to his old stuff like that but yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
        What's your avatar from bruh ?? its no Spitta mixtape i can recgonize...
        Nah, it isn't; I just found it on Google images.

Comment

• of course i wasn't cause i was 7 years old when it came out
          Last edited by MORO551; 05-05-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• i actually had man i miss my dawgs and earthquake and go dj and all that from c1 going from the time it came out and have been riding with weezy since. dont make assumptions you arent sure about

Eagle Street where them 20's go for 25, Bitch I'm a boss i got your hoe in my assembly line!

Comment

Working...
            X